• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Cheaper than Godaddy

reseller price for .com, .net, .org is $6??? How can they make profit?
  2. 1

High Bandwidth Hosting needed

The deal seems to be exactly the same as unitedcolo except the price is doubled. So, what extra service(s) do you added?
  3. 1

Moving registrars?

yes, you need to tell doster or else gkg.net don't know whether you are real owner of the domain.
  4. 1

cheapest, but good serevr?

verisign also use self signed cert.
  5. 1

Hosting for Design

please give more details.
  6. 1

This gotta be cheapest

transfer is 250 GB per year not month.
  7. 1

Reliable host wanted

I think myacen was down for few hours few days before.
  8. 1

Anyone else ever see this from Hypermart?

Will it be a program that can retrieve your personal data stored on Gator and send the data back to them?
  9. 1

Taxing question

Do you mean the tax added whenever customers buy thing in a store? I think Hong Kong do not need this kind of tax.
  10. 1

Cyberwings Back

I agree. It is impossible to make any profit.
  11. 1

Will you host here?

I am not trying to start a host for money. As you see, it will never be profitable under these price. I am just use it to develop a web application.:D So, at most I will host 30-40 small web sites. The server I plan to buy ishere .
  12. 1

Will you host here?

I am going to develop a web application some time after July. And I am planning to buy a dell server and put it in NAC . It will be very expensive. So, I hope to host some sites on my server to cover some of my cost. The server I plan to buy will be dual PIII 1.4GHz with 2GB or more ram...
  13. 1

What is the easiest way to...

:nervous: 9% of sale.........
  14. 1

Supnames Possible scam!

argee. supanames are great.
  15. 1

Template - For Sale

When you use it, the souce code and images are on the web. :D
  16. 1

Looking For Host

The message is for 22host not you. I think 22host has break the rules again.:p
  17. 1

cj.com - not working?

also, works fine for me.
  18. 1

Recommendations:

I don't understand what do you mean?
  19. 1

9CY.NET Paid Hosting launch!

:o :o sorry for giving wrong info here.
Back