• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

My experience with Rackshack...Wanna see?

Well now that I have moved on...I posted a summary of my 6 month adventure with RS http://forum.rackshack.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9844 Jon
  2. H

Hosting Extreme Free Promo Accounts

Sorry to make an annoucement here but not sure where to do so... Some of you have promo accounts with me...I am moving the paid server right now and wanted to let you guys know ftp will be down the next 24-48 hrs...You will need to contact me to get your new ftp info...This is very important...
  3. H

Hosting Extreme

Due To Abuse Hosting Extreme Will Be Down From 9Pm-11Pm EST While we install our new anti warez system... I apologize for the downtime... Also expect in your email your mysql databases Jon
  4. H

Hosting Extreme - New Plans - How Easy ;0)

Well finding a host is annoying going thru all the plans trying to figure out if your site will meet what package... So lets make it simple ;0) 75 cents a gb...Period...No scales or whatnot http://www.hostingextreme.com Mainstream Or Adult it don't matter as long as its legal ;0)...
  5. H

Cracker

Do you have any messenger services...I sent a pm but you never check em ;0) Jon
  6. H

Adding Php Support

Just wanted to let everyone know I am working to add php support for users tonight More news soon Jon
  7. H

Hosting Extreme Posts

Hey Guys... Anyone posting about hosting extreme needs to try to post questions or comments at the hosting extreme forum not this one...Unfortunately there has been alot of posts lately and this board ain't made just for my posts...lol ;0) So if possible please direct questions or comments...
  8. H

Free Hosting Beta Test

hey guys I finally got the new homefree working...I am ready to take some accounts to get everything tested... http://freestandard.hostingextreme.com/cgi-bin/homefree.cgi is the signup and login area... You get 100mb space, 100 Kb Max Size (Contact Me To Up It), File Manager, Full Real Ftp...
  9. H

Hostingextreme.com Yup ;0)

hey guys... Alot of you know me so whats up... Ok...I am setting up a basic free host on another one of my extra servers...This one will have ads...Pop-Under ad... 150 Mb Space Unlimited Bandwidth 100 Kb File Limit (This level can be changed on a per user basis) Super Fast Ftp...
  10. H

Small Downtime

Currently I am fixing the server that some of you are hosted on...If your hosted by hostingextreme or hostultra... Unfortunately I think I made a error while changing the hostname of the server and the techs are on it now....Just wanted to let everyone know... I expect it to be back up...
  11. H

Hosting Extreme Users

Hi :-) I would like to inform the users using Hosting Extreme that the server I had put you guys on was brand new but unfortunately there was some bad hardware. The ram I believe was the cause of the problem. This took some time getting a new server...They had to move my hard drive to a new...
  12. H

Doing it again :-)

Ok after seeing its popular demand I have decided to open more free hosting accounts... Ok...I just want a plugin about my hosting service on your page we can work out something banner or text ad...something :-) 50 Mb Space... 10 Gb B/w Mysql/Php Cgi Frontpage Extentions Cron Mail...
  13. H

Free Hosting

Look... If you are looking for some free hosting for a real site...Not warez or other bullshit. I will give some people some free bannerless hosting. I got some extra b/w... Php/Cgi/Cron/Mysql/Mail All that fun stuff... Contact me on icq 59505407 or jon@fastplugin.com Jon
Back