• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

New Domain Registration Service

Nope, we do use the same registry software though.
  2. N

My Apologies for the current lack of info our site is undergoing a facelift and our web crew should have more info up soon
  3. N

We are also a preffered registrar through webhostingtalk.com
  4. N

All TLD's are $8.88 through us most registrars are charging a arm and a leg for the new net domains i think its said i love good deals and like giving good deals :)
  5. N

Thanks And Here Is a Full List Of Our $8.88 Domain Registration Package. *One Domain Name For $8.88 * 10mb Of Free Space For A Site Or Homepage (Php,cgi,perl,mysql) *24-7 Tech Support Via Phone *Free DNS Hosting For Life *One Of The Fastest DNS Updating Systems (Real-Time)
  6. N

Yes, unlike some registrars we have the fastest dns updates insteadi waiting upto a hour fo changes changes usually take effect within a minute. We truly hope to see a few of you if not all try our services when you make future domain registration for $8.88 ans Real-Time DNS updating and...
  7. N

Dear , Freewebspace.net User's Want the cheapest prices for domain registration? want you domain asap? Terrahop is the place to register then!!!! http://domains.terrahop.com
  8. N

Best Hosting Deals Ever

Want Great Hosting At Good Prices? Nodehosting Offer Superior Hosting with top ofthe line support and prices no matter where number 1 Webhosting starting as low as $9.95/mo Irc Server Hosting as low as $14.95/mo Domain Registration - coming soon Reselling - visit site for more info...
  9. N

Nova Hosting

We download the 1st 100 users those users have been mailed with there ftp info we didnt expect freewebspace.net to have so many users we got approx 234 emails thx for being a part of this promotion congrads to the free account winners
  10. N

Nova Hosting

We are just using Portland Uk for Pop Lines (Dial-Up Accounts) we have our own servers on a Quad OC-3 Network Through Sprints Internet Node We Use Portland For Dial-Up accounts in the united kingdom and we use qwest for all other countries we dont use there servers for anything and...
  11. N

Nova Hosting

.:Nova Hosting:. Nova Hosting Is Set To Launch March 2nd, As The President/Ceo And Network Tech I can fully assure you Nova Hosting Is Best For Your Hosting Need's Our Network Has been doing hosting for several months on small scales and we have pruchased additional servers and partnered...
Back