• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

need host

I think it was just a mistake since 12 gigs seem unlimited at times :-)
  2. D

need host

I just noticed that one of our customers had posted unlimited bandwidth about our site. We don't have unlimited but we are offering 15 gigs for today only. You can refer to our post at http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19257 btw, I've heard good things about...
  3. D

300 MB space, 12 Gigs BW, and more... $7.99

Sure Mika, In some cases, hosting companies will request that you signup for a 3, 6 or 12 month contract by charging in advance for the contract time. While this is not a bad thing (many of our hosting friends do this) we only charge for the month that you use. You pre-pay at the...
  4. D

Hi is0lized, Since we offer no contracts, we only bill for monthly service. Gives people a chance to try us first. And if you signup today (2/14/02), we'll throw in an extra 3 gigs of bw allowance (making it 15 gigs total) Consider it a Valentine present to anyone here at freewebspace.net
  5. D

Limited Time Special 300 MB space, 12 Gigs BW, and more... $7.99 300 MB of Storage Space 100 Email/FTP User Accounts FREE Email Aliases 12,288 MB Data Transfer (12 Gigs) 24 hr. Control Panel MS Frontpage Ext. Perl 5 w/CGI-Bin MySQL Databases NO Setup Fees FREE Email...
Back