• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ukhost

Fast UK Hosting - 10% OFF

You get what you pay for. There are always going to be providers overselling server space, we do not.
  2. ukhost

We do, why do you ask?
  3. ukhost

Monitoring Service

I would recommend setting up Nagios on a server for monitoring as it's very flexible. You need to put the server on a seperate network though for obvious reasons, our main servers are housed in our racks in London and we colo our nagios box in Manchester.
  4. ukhost

I love beer

I will be consuming a a few beers tomorrow when England play Portugal ;)
  5. ukhost

I love beer

I will drink to that :beer:
  6. ukhost

adult sites?

No you don't need a license to host adult sites, if you are a reseller of another provider just make sure they permit it.
  7. ukhost

Monitoring Service

There is also alertra.com. We've not used them for a few years but they were good when we did :)
  8. ukhost

Hi, We are offering a discount of 10% off our shared web hosting packages until the end of July, for details of our shared plans please visit our website: http://ukwebsolutionsdirect.co.uk/hosting.php Your account will be hosted on one of our high performance web servers: Dual Xeon...
  9. ukhost

10% off hosting ordered during May

Hi, We are offering 10% off our web hosting prices throughout May. To take advantage of this offer all you need to do is use the following promotion code when ordering: MAY04-SP Bronze £20 per year (£18 with 10% off) 100MB Webspace 3GB Monthly data-transfer cPanel, PHP plus much...
  10. ukhost

10% Off Shared Hosting Plans

Hi, We are currently running a promotion on our shared hosting plans until the 22nd February 2004 offering 10% off our prices. This applies to both our annual and monthly plans. To take advantage of this offer all you need to do is use the following promotion code when ordering: FEB04-SP...
  11. ukhost

20% Off monthly shared hosting plans

UK Web.Solutions Direct is pleased to announce our Christmas shared hosting offer, it will run until the 24th December 2003. Being the season of giving we thought we would give all customers who sign up a 20% discount on our monthly hosting plans. To get the discount you need to use the...
  12. ukhost

Reseller Special Offer! [UK Web.Solutions Direct]

Hi, We are having a very special offer on our Professional plan at only £35 per month :classic2: :: 6GB Fast Linux webs pace :: 50GB Monthly data-transfer :: Host Unlimited domains :: Shared SSL :: cPanel / WHM control panels :: Fantastico cPanel enhancement To get this plan at...
  13. ukhost

Fantastico!!!!!

We have been using Fantastico for a while now and our customers love it, money well spent.
  14. ukhost

please re review my site

Hi Chris, The site looks ok but it seems to load very slow.
  15. ukhost

5GB transfer, 200MB space | £4 per month

Hi, We have increased the transfer on our higher end shared hosting plans, Gold and Platinum. [Gold - £4 per month or £40 per year] 200 MB Linux webspace 5 GB monthly data-transfer cPanel / Fantastico PHP, mySQL plus more.... [Platinum - £6 per month or £60 per year] 250 MB...
  16. ukhost

Special Offer! [UK Web.Solutions Direct]

We are pleased to announce our latest special offer! We are reducing all shared hosting plans by £5 until the end of September, normal prices will resume on the 1st October. This means you can get feature packed Linux hosting for as little as £15 per year, for more information on our...
  17. ukhost

Web space increased on hosting plans [UK Web.Solutions Direct]

Hi, We are pleased to announce that we have increased the amount of web space on our hosting plans. Bronze - £20 per year ======================= :: 100MB of fast web space :: 1GB of data transfer :: 10 POP3 email accounts :: 1 FTP account Silver - £30 per year...
  18. ukhost

Please review my site!!!

Hi, The firstpage of the site looks nice however the popups put me off looking any further.
  19. ukhost

Matrix Revolution Trailer (NEW)

More than likely ;)
  20. ukhost

Data-transfer increased [UK Web.Solutions Direct]

Hi, We are pleased to announce that we have increased the data-transfer limits on our hosting plans. Bronze - £20 per year ======================= :: 50MB of fast web space :: 1GB of data transfer :: 10 POP3 email accounts :: 1 FTP account Silver - £30 per year...
Back