• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Sponsored account available (Cpanel)

In an effort to get the name of a new hosting service known, I am offering a number of sponsored accounts. Account specifics are open to discussion. Note that one of the sponsored accounts recently taken on was given 1 GIG of space and 40 GIG of transfer/month, in other words, if your site is...
  2. T

New free hosting service

I would just like to inform everybody here that section5.net has finally been launched. Section5 is intended to be a small free hosting service that offers good support to its members. Some of what we have on offer: 50 MB diskspace 2 GIGS of monthly transfer No file size limit or file...
  3. T

Need your help with a speedtest

Hi, would a few of you mind downloading this file: http://www.digitalgrey.nl/RealOnePlayerGold.exe Could you post your results as to what the download speed is like. I'd also appreciate a note of the time your downloaded it and from where. It is going at 30 kb/s and less for me and I...
  4. T

honest opinions

Just wanted to see if I could get some honest opinions as to the feel of my new free hosting site. I still have to finish optimising it for 800 x 600 (it's still just slighly to big, but not much) and also the forums need to be customised, but I just want an idea as to what others think about...
  5. T

making fat32 partitions in DOS

What's the best program (freeware or shareware) for doing this. Haven't been having much luck with fdisk but need to do this asap. Maybe somebody has a more extensive windows bootdisk wth something like this on. Used to have this myself but lost it :( Thanks.
  6. T

European add income

I have a site which is in Dutch and was wondering if anybody knew of any add services that I could use for some income off banners/buttons. Thanks.
  7. T

I'm willing to offer free hosting to a manga/anime related site

I'm open to discuss details, so I won't post any, other than the fact that I am an individual, and not a hosting company. This hosting would be on a dedicated server I have in a datacenter in Chicago. I was going to make my own anime/manga discussion board, but I don't really have the time to...
  8. T

Anybody with vbportals knowledge?

I'm getting these errors after having installed vbportal: Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 514 is not allowed to access /home/virtual/site13/fst/var/www/html owned by uid 0 in /home/virtual/site13/fst/var/www/html/mainfile.php on line 32 Warning: Failed...
  9. T

My bad experience with kikko networks...

Hi all, I opened a virtual hosting account with kikko.com about 9 days ago. Since I opened the account, the server has been down for 3 days. Now the server is back up, my site has disapeared (it has been replaced by some page stating how glad cobalt is that people are using one of their raqs)...
Back