• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

menu?

well all those are similar but not quite what i want. i want some cool pop-up window. Not just regular! You get what i want. Somethign coo like on that previous website I gave ya.
  2. C

menu?

How does this menu work and is there javascript or dhtml script for it? http://www.cheatpark.net/default.php take a look at that cool menu! I mean the description that pops up!
  3. C

yabbSE vs. OpenBB

actually openbb looks like they just bought vbulletin code and just edited it a little. yabbSE made the whole code themselves which is better! YabbSE just looks more pro and more better than openbb since first openbb looked like vbulletin then now they changed it to UBB! Just stealing themes. LOL
  4. C

yabbSE vs. OpenBB

Which one of those you think is better?
  5. C

CyberWings

yes, thats why i need to know are they any good now?
  6. C

CyberWings

Are cyberwings reseller plan any good? They said they arent with rackshack anymore so I need to know if they are any good?
  7. C

Launched: Reseller Plans

A server! Rackshack dont offer reseller plans!!!
  8. C

oh k. I am planning on purchasing one too!
  9. C

Whats the best HTML forum ?

if u know coldfusion why dont u use coldfusion forums? this one has free trial but u can try to find others! http://www.dkanos.com/cfm_powered/forums/index.cfm?tz=480
  10. C

and do ya have cobalt, intel, or amd servers?
  11. C

Im making a host

2buckhost.com
  12. C

Cyberwings Launches Dedicated Servers in New Data Center

I thought cdudeuk18 said ya buy servers from rackshack.com! If so, they have better plans then ya do. Thats only stuff I heard@
  13. C

best php/mysql message board?

ok, it looks exactly like vbulletin. htey must have copied template. Anyways i'll go with phpbb2.0 thanks
  14. C

If you think vbulletin is the best, whats with openbb? Same as vBulletin!!!
  15. C

xm,b is mse by 14 year old boy. full of buys so they stpped support. lol
  16. C

plesk or cpanel

When I was about to purchase hosting with cpanel, good thing I looked before buying it. The panel looked like it was made by 10 year old person, those wide borders, and horizontal scrollbars form too and everything. Buttons just looks like they were done in 5 min, but plesk looks lot more...
  17. C

What is the best free php/mysql message board? Thanks
  18. C

free design?

\ So why are u telling this to us if it was 2 years ago? LOL.:confused: :confused:
  19. C

free design?

I mean designs which is templates!!! designs are templates but I searched lots of sites for business templates and aplustemplates.com have good ones but it costs 13/year, which still isnt free!!!
  20. C

i meant where do ya buy servers from?
Back