• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Want a book to teach me PHP and Mysql, how to make scripts bascially - No experience

Ok, I want to learn php and mysql, so I can start developing my own scripts, problem is, I have absolutely no experiece in either, or programming whatsoever, so this would be my first. What do you recommend as a good book or resource?
  2. H

Try to find a host with around 1 gig of space, and 50gb of bandwidth

Hi, i'm trying to find a paid host that will have what I said up above, plus php, mysql, cpanel, you know, the usual. Also, the reason why i'm looking for a new one is because of our CPU usage, it's hovering around 1.5 now, so I need a host that will allow that CPU usage. Thanks.
  3. H

need a host that offers 1 gig of space, ateast 30-50 bandwidth, php/mysql, ...

atleast 20 subdomains, email, and a few other things.
  4. H

I need a free webhost with atleast 25mb, php, mysql

Anyone have any ideas, banners are acceptable, but pop-ups I would like to avoid.
  5. H

Question/phpmyadmin/I need some serious help.

Hey, anyways I have a problem (I hate making topics) Anyways, here is the thing. I made a backup of my old site with Tripod, but, I want to upload/run the mysql database in spaceports. The problem is, thier phpmyadmin doesn't allow you to upload from a file, so you have to use the SQL option...
  6. H

Ikonboard 3, I need cgi/unmetered

Ikonboard 3, I need cgi/unmetered/need to help a friend. I know the unmetered thing sounds bad but hear me out first. A friend of mine's site was hosted and it got hacked (DOS) and is now lost. Anyways, she has backups of the forums and I want to get them back up for her. She was using...
  7. H

I need 40 meg+ php/mysql (I know, been asked before)

I know this has been asked before, and I already went through a search. Tried flatface.net, the domain seems to be down. I need a free web space (not lycos, i'm trying to get OUT of them) with 40 megs of space php/mysql FAST/GOOD/Reliable (I know, asking a lot right there) Also, if...
  8. H

Need a host that has php, mysql, atleast 20 megs, SESSIONS ENABLED

I know Tripod fills 90% of what I need, but they don't have sessions enabled which I really need. Does anyone know a site that does have sessions enabled?
  9. H

Need a php/mysql host that allows SESSIONS

And don't say tripod, they don't.
  10. H

MySQL only, I know i heard of it.

Is there a host out there that offers only a MySql database by any chance, I remember seeing one here a while ago but I didn't bookmark the link :(
  11. H

NEED: PHP/MYSQL + Unlimited or HIGH Bandwidth + 20 megs.

I need a webhost that will offer me php and mysql and has atleast 20 megs of space. Also, I need unlimited bandwidth too (if not, a high amount)[ex, 5 gigs] Thanks.
  12. H

Fineclicks Q (Canadians Only)

Ok, i went through the sign-up form and there is a spot for entering your SSN but it says underneath it USA only. Have any Canadians got signed-up for Fineclicks, didn't enter a SSN, and got paid?
  13. H

Complete newb to domains needs info

I want to start a professional site (for a school i go to) and they want me to design it. I will start it on a free server (of course) but what i could really use help. When i'm ready to get my host (which i think i have found {www.hostdream.com}) what i need to know about is domains. I wan't to...
  14. H

Need A host:

I need a host with atleast 50 megs of space atleast 2 gb of bandwidth php mysql And a good uptime. Any ideas?
  15. H

Needed:: Php+mysql

Hi, i need a server with atleast 20 megs of space and a mysql database pls. Bannerless is prefered but, i can handle a pop-up. Also, the bandwidth should be atleast a gig pls. Any of them out there? And pls not host.sk, that is the reason im looking for a new web space provider right now.
  16. H

PHPBB and host.sk

Hi, i got my PHPBB uploaded and installed and it works, but I am having one problem with it. Sometimes when i post i get the cannot find server thing but when i click the back buttin and click submit again, it works. Is there anyway i can fix this little annoyance? BTW, the forum is at...
  17. H

host.sk and php help

I am a complete newb to php and i need to setup a news script for my page. Im trying to get simp news to work but i can't get the db settings to work. Can anyone help me with this pls?
  18. H

Forum Avatars

Where can i find Avatars for forums? Because, the ones with YaBB aren't enough, and i just don't like them.
  19. H

I need a good asp forum

I need a good asp forum that has an avatar feature and possibly a sig feature.
  20. H

NEEDED: CGI+Bannerless

Hi, I need a bannerless host (Or maybe a small pop-up) that has a cgi-bin and atleast 25 megs of space and 1gig of transfer. Thanks.
Back