• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

speeches

Hmm, I remember back in 3rd form having to do a speech on 'How to ...'. You could go for something almost funny, and deftly reverse the topic, making it into a 'How not to...' (or if they're really stingy, you could say 'How to not...', but still do the same sort of thing). Here's a couple...
  2. F

set back to msn default search page?

You'll need to edit your registry... disclaimer: I will not take any responsibility et al... There's a few keys that you need to change- I've only done it once, but it will be something like local computer, software, microsoft, internet explorer, then possibly a search page thing? I really...
  3. F

Did t35 SQL down?

Yeah, PHP and SSI at least have been disabled over the past couple of weeks... amelen says he'll reenable it as soon as he has time...
  4. F

Who is better - T35 or Gizba?

The main T35 page is still up, but the member server is down...:( I hope it's temporary, but who knows? :confused:
  5. F

Why can not login t35?

They've got an FTP server problem- apparently high usage has damaged it or something- and amelen can't get anyone out there because it's Saturday evening and Easter. Hopefully it will be fixed soon...
  6. F

why so much adv in t35 now?

Sorry, I must have missed this thread... so I'm late, but: 10 for the service, as in what you give and the personal responses in the support forum, but: the current reliability is starting to make me a little edgy... I'd therefore give it an 8- it's still running, but there's just a few...
  7. F

New Host

The fact that people can get things for free is exactly why people do hate warez. Why should someone buy something if they can get it for free, which means that the software company don't get any profit from it, so why do they produce the software in the first place? Which means that nobody...
  8. F

T35 Update

ARRRGGH!!! I'm going away for a week tomorrow!! :cry2: I'll have to wait a WHOLE WEEK! Oh no!! LOL :D Save me some space, eh?
  9. F

Urgent: Prime Number Algorithm [C++/pseudocode]

Why not nested loops? If they're what I think they are (for x do [for x do ...]), they should run okay. I made one for PHP, which runs upward through the numbers (okay, starting from 4, I cheated with the first two), and then finds the denominator for the modulus by calculating every number less...
  10. F

DOS prompt

It's easy! (I mean, if this works, it's easy. If not....) Go to your windows directory. Scroll down to the file 'Command.com'. Right click on it and choose properties. Go to the Misc tab. At the bottom, there is a section called 'Windows Shortcut Keys. If the Alt-Enter checkbox isn't checked...
  11. F

T35 Update

Yeah- get really well really soon!
  12. F

500mb webspace,php,mysql,ftp,cgi,perl :)

I'm not that bothered really. I don't particularily want one. (Does reverse psychology work where you are?? LOL :D)
  13. F

Two new hosts (PHP & SQL)

Hey budget- are you from Tokoroa New Zealand? Because I'm in Auckland, and I get a permission denied (403) when I try to access their main page as well. For some reason, they must have a block on NZ or something :mad: It's not just you, so don't worry... :)
  14. F

Needed: 5MB or more, CGI + PHP, No Ads, No Bandwith

Are you sure you want No Bandwidth?! :D Or No Bandwidth Restrictions...
  15. F

Running my own server?

Neither would the Internet... :D I'd recommend Apache for the server software- it's free, it's great, it's fast, it's available on almost every OS... www.apache.org.
  16. F

How Much Space Do You Use (On-Topic, I Think)

Clearly I've got the worst site here!!!!
  17. F

T35 - New Info

How'd that happen? I'm sure it was the new 64 one... at least it was the first time I tried- but that one didn't even get there within the 30 hops, so I tried again. It must have reverted back or something? Wierd! Now (and it is certainly on the 64.217.26.141), it's giving an average of...
  18. F

How Much Space Do You Use (On-Topic, I Think)

1.58MB. But it will grow when I get around to updating it...
  19. F

PHP or ASP

PHP for me! Basically, anyone with pretty much any system can run it and apache for free! Whereas MS's IIS and ASP cost, to the best of my knowledge- and they only work on WinNT versions...
Back