• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Paid hosting

Hello, Arvixe can offer the following: 200 MB of space 5000 MB of bandwidth Unlimited Domain Hosting cPanel control panel Price: 4.00 / month Check is fine If you are interested you may e-mail me at arvand@arvixe.com or visit our website at www.arvixe.com. Regards, Arvand
  2. A

new and need some help

Hello, You can see our ad above. I can provide a very nice plan for 2.95 or even a nicer plan for 4.00 a month. For 4.00 I can provide: 200 MB 5000 MB transfer Unlimited features (domains, subdomains, e-mails) And ofcourse, NO ADS of any kind. Price: 4.00 / month If you are...
  3. A

Cpanel problem?

It is the responsibility of your host (the company that is operating the server your reseller account is on) to fix this issue. cPanel provides ways to count ~username bandwidth usage along with ways to disable this feature all together.
  4. A

Reseller hosting

reliable, 20 GB bandwidth, under 5 dollars. Those three statements dont go together.
  5. A

need reseller host

Hello, Please take a look at Arvixe's reseller plans at: http://www.arvixe.com/index.php?menu=hosting&section=rplans Please take a look at our testimonials page at http://www.arvixe.com/index.php?men...on=testimonials . External uptime monitoring stats available also. Regards...
  6. A

In need of a host

Hello, Arvixe Web Solutions can offer the following: 100 MB of space 2 GB of bandwidth cPanel with all of its features Unlimited Domains, subdomains, e-mail addresses,etc. Price: 3.50 / month Please take a look at our testimonials page at...
  7. A

Hosting for Domains

Thats what I assume as well. "can't we host as many domains as we want in the same server?" No, not if they explicitely say 3 domains then you will only be able to add on 2 more domains aside from your main one.
  8. A

Webhost Needed For Web Dev Site

Hello, Arvixe Web Solutions can offer a custom plan. Here are the specs: - 50MB Webspace - 1.5 GB Transfer UNLIMITED: - Subdomains - Emails - FTP Accounts - MySQL Databases Cpanel Control Panel Price: 25.00 / year If interested, please e-mail me at sales@arvixe.com or...
  9. A

Need Webhosting. Max $$$ is 7.95

Hello, I can offer you my Small Business Plan. Here are the specs: 500 MB of space 10 GB of bandwidth All features accompanied by Cpanel (note: Powweb does NOT use cPanel) Price: 7.95 / month Arvixe is a Hosting Assured Company with high ratings. To check please click on the...
  10. A

Looking for a reliable host

Hello, I can offer the following to you on behalf of Arvixe Web Solutions. Please go to our site at http://www.arvixe.com to read some reviews and find out about our uptime. Space: 500 MB Bandwidth: 15 GB Price: 8.00 / month If you are interested, please e-mail me at...
  11. A

Life after VeroHost?

Hello, I am sorry did you want support with that too? An average tech works for 20-30 dollars an hour. That means that for the 1.50 / month that you pay, you will get... 3 minutes of support a month. Better keep your support requests short :-) . However, here is a similar (note mods he...
  12. A

Webhost needed

Hello, I can offer the following. Its not exactly what you asked for but that all depends on what kind of service you are looking for: Space: 250 MB Bandwidth: 5 GB Price: 5.00 / month It is a Cpanel account so it will include the million and a half features that come with Cpanel.
  13. A

Need hosting this morning

Again, you are pointing directly at some hosts and insulting them. What type of forum is this going to be?
  14. A

Web hosting..

Just because you can get a little for a lot doesn't mean its quality either. I am a web designer as well as a web host and I've dealt with clients who are paying so much for hosting it blows my mind yet their sites run as slow as an "unlimited space/bandwidth" host.
  15. A

Web hosting..

I dont see how you come to the conclusion that this 2 GB is quality.
  16. A

The Best Host I can get for $10/month

Hello, Arvixe.com can offer the following: 1 GB Space 20 GB Bandwidth Control Panel MySQL PHP 4 CGI Unlimited Subdomains Unlimited POP Email Accounts Unlimited FTP Accounts Custom Error Pages Price: 10.00 / month If interested, please e-mail me at sales@arvixe.com or visit us...
  17. A

15USD Reseller account.......

Hello, Arvixe.com will match the $15 plan of P4host.com if interested. Please visit www.arvixe.com or e-mail me at sales@arvixe.com for more information. Thank you, Arvand sabetian
  18. A

I need hosting $100 AUD Budget PA

Hello, Arvixe.com can offer the following: 250MB of Space or more 5 GIG bandwidth or more Unlimited MySQL Unlimited PostgreSQL :) Unlimited FTP Unlimited Email Accounts 20 Sub Domains or more PHP Supported Cgi-Bin Control Panel PHPMyAdmin Frontpage Extension Price: 45.00 per...
  19. A

Is this host reliable?

Invisionhost is a joke. And with $20/yr your lucky if they are up at all. You should think about breaking the piggy bank and going for some high quality hosting.
  20. A

Registered Company?

So why do you need a EIN if your not an employer (not employing anyone). Robert I think you are taking this way too far. Many small businesses (not just hosting) in my area are self proprietorships which means that they can operate just by having a fictitious business name statement.
Back