• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Which of these hosts is the most reliable! Please help!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of the following hosts. Long4net.com Webspacedepot.net Empirehosting.org Which do you think is the most reliable? I am quite comfortable with the small packages each offers, but I am looking for something with the most uptime...
  2. C

I need a webhost with 100megs of space, CGI BIN, 5 gigs data transfer, cheap

Hi, I'm looking for a reliable hosting service that offers the following: - at least 5 gigs data transfer per month - at least 75-100megs storage space - cgi-bin - control panel - perl - basically, i want all of the basics and the data transfer and space specified, preferrable under...
  3. C

WHOIS directory.. any way to omit your info?

Hi, I was wondering if there were any services that would allow your information to remain private in the WHOIS directory. I am planning on registering a domain for a personal website and I do not want random people seeing my last name and address. I know there are services that you can order...
  4. C

File folders in reverse alphabetical order? :(

There is no view menu when you do this using file > open. It's fine when it's in a regular folder. Besides, sorting it that way would only be temporary anyway.
  5. C

File folders in reverse alphabetical order? :(

Hi! For some reason, my files have started to appear in reverse alphabetical order. I could deal with that, only that the folders now appear on the end of the list, which is extremely irritating. It only does this when I use file >> open. It does not happen when I simply open a folder through...
  6. C

My computer shows shadows behind text when using the chroma filter :(

yup, i know, i figured it out :0) so i deleted the page
  7. C

My computer shows shadows behind text when using the chroma filter :(

Hello, This is something really strange that I don't understand, if you could help, I would REALLY appreciate it. For instance, take a look at this page: http://www.evitable.net/deletethis.html Do you see a shadow behind the text? You probably don't but I do, I don't know why. Every...
  8. C

CSS Stylesheets?

that's a good point, thanks
  9. C

CSS Stylesheets?

Hi.. I was wondering what everyone thought about stylesheets, would you recommend them? The thing is that I have many pages on my site and I want to just make one css document and link to it because I make layout changes often. However, I'm worried about what the older browsers will see. If...
  10. C

Hig Bandwidth Hosting

good luck with that..
  11. C

Decent new web host!

unlimited bandwidth? hmm..
  12. C

Very Good Free host

you forgot to mention ads
  13. C

Bye bye free hosting!

thank you. I didn't decide to 'kick' knowledge, I'm simply stating facts about my experience with it. The 40 bucks has nothing to do with it, if you haven't noticed, my post wasn't completely serious so don't judge me, I wrote what I wrote based on what I know and believe. Anyway, why does...
  14. C

Bye bye free hosting!

Well.. I finally gathered enough funds (give me a break, I'm not even 18 yet! It took a while..) to get a domain name and stuff.. (I hope I don't jinx myself, my dad's supposed to write the check tomorrow but you can't ever be 100% certain.. I already registered and everything though so I'm...
  15. C

What's the best place to get a domain and domain hosting? PLEASE reply!

Hi, I'm looking for a place that sells domain for a cheap price that has been around for a while and that doesn't have any "small print" kinda stuff. Preferrably, if you have a domain that you registered somewhere for a cheap price and had no problem ever since, please tell me about it. The...
  16. C

what's the best free web hosting service with NO ADS?

I'm looking for a free web hosting provider: no ads reasonable amount of bandwidth 2 mb+ space That's pretty much all I need, additional services are good also but not necessary. I'm looking for a reliable host. Please reply.
  17. C

I'm looking for this: No ads and FTP(not as important)

I need a good host with no ads and preferrably FTP or at least multiple file upload. It also needs to allow .mid files (I believe most servers do anyway) and it needs to be reliable. I don't like spacetowns or surfsites, I like 4gigs but I already have an account with them and they only allow...
  18. C

I need this: FTP Transfer, No ads, free, please help!

Please tell me if you know a host which has: - No ads - FTP Transfer and - Reasonable amount of bandwidth - At least 1 mb space - Fairly Reliable Please don't tell me Spacetowns or Demented.org, spacetowns deleted my account for no apparent reason and ftp does not work at demented...
Back