• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

exist hosting? Anyone know anything about these guys?

triple w ------------ dot com Sounds very good.....but things arent always what they seem. They claim to have been in business since 1999 and own their own datacenter.
  2. A

how extract tar.gx files in windows

what program to use, where to get it?
  3. A

want to add a "comment" funtion

I have a page on one of my website that lists all of the talent agents in the city. I want to link each listing to its own page, where users can post thier comments about each agency. What is the best way to go about implementing this? I am not a programmer so it has to be simple enough.....
  4. A

terabyte has good prices, and so on

but they seem to lack extras, no mailing lists? Subdomains? Multiple FTP accounts? I would sign up with myacen, but who knows how long it would take to send a cheque to australia? I really need something right away.
  5. A

opinions on tera-byte, 100megswebhosting.com, can-host.com

opinions on tera-byte, 100megswebhosting.com, can-host.com on tera-byte specifically. Do they use a good, full featured control panel?
  6. A

NEED! host that accepts pre-athorized debit

Myacen looked really promissing, but it is clear to this poor credit-cardless bum that payment is going to be too much of a hassle. Can anyone at all recommend a host with similar plans and features to Myacen that can accept a pre-athorized debit from a canadian bank account. When I say that...
  7. A

advice on getting started with ads

I was hoping to find some advice on what the best way to ago about implemting ads on my site, when I should do so, and how many visitors I should have before doing so. On a side note, if anyone has any suggestions on how to drive people to my site, search engines exlcuded (what an impossible...
  8. A

seeking low cost .net domain from a reliable...

I am looking for a good, low cost domain registrar to register a .net domain (would prefer .ca, but I think you have to be 18, and I am not quite yet) They must be reliable, inexpensive, and accept a pre authorized bank debit as payment (no credit card). They also must not spam...
  9. A

myacen.com seems to good to be true....

What can be said about them? How long have they been around? Reliable?
  10. A

I need a GOOD, economical host that offers:

Price: Less than 10 dollars per month. -Preferably based in Canada -Will allow payment by pre authorized debit (no credit card, I don't have one) -about 100mb of space, naturally more would be welcomed -at least 5 gigs of transfer -several pop email accounts -autoresponders -unlimited...
Back