• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

New Developers Forum

ahh.. just noticed the agreement. Adding the link back now. Thanks roly
  2. P

New Developers Forum

Thought the big logo was obvious enough. what mods to you suggest?
  3. P

New Developers Forum

yeah.. it has just been up and we're looking into customising it soon. The purpose of the site is to provide a free open resource for all developers. The default logo is in support of phpBB. Whilst we will be developing a custom logo, we will also be keeping the phpBB logo aswell. We are...
  4. P

New Developers Forum

With the lack of a central point for developers (both web and software development), I've started a new forum at http://www.JySE.com your input would be greatly appreciated!!!;)
  5. P

XMB's forks

WTF? :confused: :confused2
  6. P

XMB's forks

Jan, a fork is like when you go off on a tangent. Like a fork in the road I suppose. It's more commonly used in linux where processes can get forked. (but that will be definitely off topic)
  7. P

XMB's forks

All these forks and not one of them bothered to explain what a fork is. But I guess Jan would know now that she has done the research on Google, right?
  8. P

Quick Question - Free Host That Allows Hyperlinking

.. and why is hotlinking illegal then?
  9. P

Need name

You can't put the word free in their cos ppl will think you only have FREE hosts in your dir.
  10. P

for u that cant spell

That wasn't even funny. :rolleyes:
  11. P

I need a host I don't want much!

The best method i think is to register your own domain, get a free dns and just point your domain to whatever url you happen to have and whichever free host you choose for this month / day
  12. P

Australia Wins Its First Gold Ever

I was just watching the Tigers and Razorbacks basketball game at the Vodafone arena and that Gold medal win was such an important event that it was announced during the game! go Aussies!
  13. P

Myacen hosting how is it?

Yes, I was not suggesting that Myacen doesn't but just as a general rule of thumb. Apologies to Myacen.
  14. P

Myacen hosting how is it?

I recommend using godaddy or someother registrar to register your own domain. This both gaurantees you ownership and gives you control of your own domain name.
  15. P

Recommend an Ad company

What's the best Ad company from a webmasters point of view? With the number of scams and closures, which companies have continued to shine?
  16. P

Review our site, please :)

Thanks everyone for the input! Your constructive criticism have been much appreciated! We've already made some changes like putting the underlines back to all our links, putting a link back to our main site. We've deliberately tried to make our site as simple as possible without all the...
  17. P

Would Reseller Be Best?

WHT = WebHostingTalk.com
  18. P

Thanks for for the input! Much appreciated! We will be slowly integrating your comments soon.
  19. P

Hi, We've just released our new design for our site. It would be great if you could help us by giving it a review. What we would most want to find out are: would you buy from us? are they any broken links? are there any perculiarities on your browser version or resolution? hints...
Back