• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

PHP developer needs a small site with PHP5 support

Hello all, I'm in need of a very small Linux based hosting account, say 100 MB space and 2 GB bandwidth. My main requirement would be PHP 5, and a minimum of 1 mySQL database. Everything else would be nice, but not a requirement. This site wouldn't get any real traffic, it's merely...
  2. K

Why pay more for less? QUALITY hosting for LESS!

This is probably the cheapest QUALITY cPanel based hosting available in the US! Our servers are located in The Planet datacenter, Dallas, TX. These are the details for the server: 2.8 GHz Pentium 4 w/800 MHz FSB and Hyper Threading! 1 GB RAM 100 Mbit connection 24x7 server monitoring...
  3. K

EDGods offering FREE 50 MB/10 GB hosting accounts!

Since it's almost Christmas, I've decided to offer a few FREE hosting accounts. This offer includes: 50 MB space 10 GB bandwidth monthly 5 of ALL features cPanel 9.9.9 webhosting control panel Minimum of 50 visitors daily required, ads will also be a requirement (a banner at the...
  4. K

Please do not host with us!

Do not host with us if you want a host that: - May go out of business any time - Uses low quality servers hosted in their own living room - Keeps telling lies, and not the truth - Doesn't do their best to ensure your happiness - Rips you off by not offering refunds - Uses low spec...
  5. K

EDGods offering quality FREE hosting with cPanel!

I've decided to offer a few webhosting accounts to one or two lucky individuals. This is what will be included: 100 MB space 10 GB bandwidth monthly Fantastico 10 of all features (email, mysql etc) Ads are not a requirement, but I'd prefer if you agree to put them on your site Only one...
  6. K

Offering a cheap reseller with 0 downtime

My biggest customer on one of my servers left me due to money issues (he couldn't afford to pay anymore), so I have a lot of available space and bandwidth on my server. The server is in The Planet, and is a 2.8 GHz P4 with 1 GB RAM. Because of this I am looking for someone else to fill up my...
  7. K

Advertise on European site with US traffic!

Hello all I have a site that I am hosting for a friend, and I am allowed to place ads on his site. The site gets over 1100 unique visitors every day, and over 21% of this is US traffic. The rest is mostly from Europe (the Netherlands). I can send an email with a screenshot of stats if...
  8. K

FREE 600 MB/20 GB hosting account! 2.8 GHz Pentium IV servers!

I am offering a 600 MB space and 20 GB transfer monthly account. These are my requirements however: - Must have an existing site - Must have a minimum of 150 unique visitors every day. Traffic can not be Asian - Site must be in English - Small ad or popup required to be placed on every...
  9. K

Do NOT host with us!

Do not host with us if you want a host that: - May go out of business any time - Uses low quality servers hosted in their own living room - Keeps telling lies, and not the truth - Doesn't do their best to ensure your happiness - Rips you off by not offering refunds - Uses low spec...
  10. K

Limited amount of FREE hosting accounts

ED Gods is offering a LIMITED amount of free web hosting plans. The plans last on a one year basis, aftr that you may choose to order paid hosting or choose to extend it for another year. We can offer the following plans for free: Plan #1: 100 MB space 2 GB bandwidth Unlimited...
  11. K

50000MB transfer/2000 MB space for only $20 monthly

ED Gods is proud to present our latest offer: 2000 MB space 50 GB transfer WHM MySQL POP 3 Redhat 9 (Linux) Price: $20.00 per month This offer includes unlimited features for a limited time (within certain limits, of course) Server specs: 2.4 GHz 512 MB RAM 80 GB HD We...
  12. K

Need Windows host

Hello! I am a professional web designer, with my own Linux server. However, I want to learn how to code with ASP and MSSQL/Access, so I need a Windows shared account. (Reseller would be nice though) I need roughly less than 50 MB space, and less than 1 GB transfer per month. No ads, as...
  13. K

Highest payout EVER?

Just out of curiosity, what's the most money you've EVER got in one check from advertising/banners? My record is currently around $600, but I don't remember the exact sum.
  14. K

I need a good advertiser

I got my own web based strategy game with over 200 unique visitors every day. I signed up to some of the advertisers that were suggested here, but was declined. My game is getting increasingly popular, and I'm in need of turning some of my valuble space into $$$. Does anyone know any programs...
  15. K

Decent webhost needed with mySQL, shell and so on!

I'm in need of a paid hosting server, with mySQL, 10-100 mb of diskspace, telnet/SSH, minimum of 1 background process allowed, PHP and on a reliable and fast line. Anyone know where I can get this as cheap as possible? Tera-byte offered a decent solution, but didn't allow background processes.
Back