• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Cheaper than Rackshack?

P4 as server = shit If i had the choice, i'd choose dual or even single P3. P4 is a performance chip, nothing else.
  2. A

Protecting your PC

I use a router as a firewall, and a spyware remover.
  3. A

[Thread Closed] is it possible to repeat popup's forever

you could just make the popup loop on itself ie. telling the popup to load a popup of itself which loads a popup of itself etc... bujt why?
  4. A

Linux hosting vs Windows hosting

the only time i'd use windows hosting if if i used ASP
  5. A

I am in desperate need for a php/mysql host (1 ad) preferablly none though

every man and his dog seem to be setting up a forum these days.
  6. A

JSP Hello World

i was about to say the same thing :confused2
  7. A

Plz review my forum

um that was done by nick mahon, the PHPBB2 design Gawd. no work involved whatsoever, if you have something that YOU'VE done, I'd be happy to view it.
  8. A

PHP Problem

put it the other way around $key1 = $key but seriously, If you're going to do it properly, call it from where ever you're getting $key from.
  9. A

cgi or php?

UBBThreads?
  10. A

Favourite Gun company?

Loooove the HK's :) other than that who makes the 303 rifle? I shot one when i was in the country...
  11. A

Asian 2pac

bah he aint too bad, the americans see the croc hunter as the ideal aussie :/
  12. A

ASP or PHP?

agreed 100% It's just the way you said it in your previous post that gave me the noob impression ;)
  13. A

ASP or PHP?

*sigh* That is one very uneducated comment. Unfortunately people have the mentality that *nix is out-of-the-box secure that's not always the case, If you know how to correctly configure IIS, you won't have much of a problem.
  14. A

Asian 2pac

that's changes by 2pac ;)
  15. A

aye? PHP chat? php is server-side, i think you're mistaken. U mean java?
  16. A

....maya..........

/me has maya :D dunno how to use it tho ;)
  17. A

Image Galleries

i can assure you it doesn't as I ran it locally in my linux box with PHP running as a module and it worked fine.
  18. A

Image Galleries

um, no it doesn't
  19. A

Blogs

if you take a look at the shoutbox script, its very easy to knock one up yourself.
  20. A

Image Galleries

yeah but look at the price tag on it :rolleyes:
Back