• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. megapuzik

Skilled PHP programmer available.

Hello My name is Dima Dubin and this is my experience : 2 years experience in PHP programming. 1.5 years experience with SQL databases (mysql, mssql, pSQL and more...) 4 years experience in HTML/CSS all codes are standart(HTML/CSS will work on all of the browser's), easy to read with...
  2. megapuzik

Random Quotes

If you use an SQL DB, you can do this : SELECT * FROM bla ORDER BY RAND()
  3. megapuzik

[b] [/b]

Yay !!! finally !!!
  4. megapuzik

[b] [/b]

5. megapuzik

[b] [/b]

6. megapuzik

Please help my find a host

Just paid to myacen.com :D
  7. megapuzik

Thanx, I already sent them e-mail with some question ;) is there more host to check ?
  8. megapuzik

ok, thanx ! any others ?
  9. megapuzik

Someone have expirience with them ?
  10. megapuzik

Well, I will start saying that my $ is : 15 $ per month (maybe 20 $) and I cant prepaid for 3 months... I need FAST (the most important) UNIX (bsd or linux) host with FAST ftp access.... and the servers most be strong ! I need more then 15 gig of traffic, and at least 150 mg of space...
  11. megapuzik

Executing data once received from a db

www.php.net/eval ??
  12. megapuzik

HTML and PHP

You cant execute php files that not on your server ! you will only get the HTML output....
  13. megapuzik

For a forum script, whats the best method of searching?

You can try, but it will take more time then just a simple %bla% in your query
  14. megapuzik

For a forum script, whats the best method of searching?

Well, for "good" result you should try searching with REGEX, it will give you the best results !! but, in the board that I made, I give the user lots of option in the search to save "time" and not search all the databse, but only some fields (like "advanced search" but there is no simple one :p )
  15. megapuzik

Getting in to web programming...

You also can use Perl to write ASP.... but, like I already said, ASP = MICROSOFT | PHP = OPEN SOURCE ...
  16. megapuzik

eregi

Try to do it with in_arra like I told you, i will work... (unless you actualy using REGEX, eregi() will be waste of time cuz its very slow and you can do same stuff without REGEX and faster)
  17. megapuzik

ý

----------------------------------------:) --------------------------------------:) ------------------------------------:)
  18. megapuzik

Getting in to web programming...

ASP ?? no !! dont go with ASP ! ASP = MICROSOFT ! PHP = OPEN SOURCE do your really want to run your web site on a WIN server ? when you can tun your web site on apache on linux.... go with PHP
  19. megapuzik

eregi

Its cuz in_array must only check the array, not a key in the array (in your array, its "name") make your SQL query like this : SELECT name FROM bla and then change your code to : if(in_array($searchtext, $row) )
  20. megapuzik

eregi

You can try use mysql_fetch_array and inarray.... www.php.net/in_array to check stuff from array...
Back