• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

what do you do if you're host is out of business?

recently, my website and my host's website are both down. my host told me that they will transfer my site to other host. if they did transfer it to other host, how come it's still down? my domain is registed at namezero.com and my website is at fireflyhosting.com. now im thinking about another...
  2. W

Anyone hosted by FireFlyHosting?

they said they will transfer my website to other host, but now the website is down. anyone know how to contact them?
  3. W

Setting up Ikonboard on prohosting help

i try to upload ikonboard to prohosting, but it says 503 No PORT command issued first. I set the CHMOD to 755, but it still don't work. I use WS_FTP to upload ikonboard. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. ps. anyone know any good site to host ikonboard? it has to support ftp though.
  4. W

Please visit my wallpaper site

my website is www.wallisland.mp3url.com. please visit my website and tell me what you think about it. any compliant or suggestion would be welcomed.
  5. W

anyone familiar with Burlee.com?

im thinking about getting a host for my website. i need more than 200 mb of space, and i was wondering if burlee.com is a good host.
Back