• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Escalus

Joomla hosting during development!

I need some simple stuff. I am going to be developing a website and template/layout for my Joomla website, for a gaming community that has a substantial number of members, just short of 2000 users on the forums, and a VERY active, 200+ members solid in the servers. All I need is: 50mb...
  2. Escalus

Your thoughts on Joomla?

I have been researching into some of the more powerful, portable, and customizable CMS' out there. This seems to have a rediculous amount of support, not to mention it is free. Do any of the FWS members have any interaction with this product and/or any feedback. I need to know how I...
  3. Escalus

Alive and kicking!

I just realized that I had neglected a community that had done so much for me when I was a young teenager. I joined the website at the end of 2001, after using it for a year without even needing my own login, since I used my buddies. I LOVED the fact there was a collective place for people to...
  4. Escalus

Gameface Clan

Well, I asked for help making a website in the Ad forum, yet that yielded nothing from the community. So I took it into my own hands to learn and put a site together. Please, let me know what you think. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, that just won't happen. Gameface Clan...
  5. Escalus

Team Gameface could really use some help!!

Hi, My name is Mike Johnson, and Im the captain of a new up and coming Counter-Strike clan/team named "Gameface". We could really use the help of the FWS community. I myself spend too much time working with the clan, organizing practices and scrimages, setting up servers for us to play on...
  6. Escalus

Simple Table Error / Need help!

I cant seem to remove the gaps between the top and bottom image of the middle table, "the one titled 'pimps R us' new". I am helping to design a website for a friend, and its kind of hard when you dont know much yourself, but I think I am holding out ok so far. Please help me figure out how...
  7. Escalus

Manlius.com offering AMAZING reseller deal!!

Manlius.com is pleased to offer to the following reseller webhosting package: As a bonus we are giving FREE setup to the first 15 subscribers, just enter and validate the following coupon code on the order form: whtplesk-53 PleskResellerSpecial (Monthly: $9.95 - Setup: $25.00) - 3000...
  8. Escalus

Very Basic - www.producebarn.com Review please!

Please let me know what you think of the design before I go nutz on content. K & D Produce Thanks!
  9. Escalus

How do I get MySQL on my covers.de website?

I am trying to install my forums on covers.de and I cant figure out what the hell is wrong. If you know what to do please PM me, ICQ me - (53516292) or AIM me - mrmikej03 I apprecaite this because I thought I knew what I was doing but I guess Im wrong.
  10. Escalus

I cant get the text tool to work on psp7

I select the text tool, and when I click on my image, I dont get a text box anymore. Whats wrong? Does anyone know?
  11. Escalus

Spam ... What it means.

I went to www.dictionary.com and looked up the word spam and what I got is... -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- spam (spm) n. Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals...
  12. Escalus

Errors on PHP install...

I got these errors when i tried installing it ... No DB Made. Warning: Access denied for user: 'DB_nac21063@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /users/iwebland.com/alshard/install/newtables.php on line 2 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user...
  13. Escalus

I still cant figure out how to do this

What exactally do I do to do this? Im still not getting it...
  14. Escalus

First PHP help

I decided to install my very first postnuke site on the net. Well I uploaded all the files and this is what I got when I pointed the browser to install.php CHMOD Check We will first check to see that your CHMOD settings are correct in order for the script to write to the file. If your...
  15. Escalus

Is l33t.ca down?

I cant get in...
  16. Escalus

PHP Webspace...

Im looking for a good PHP server so I can host a php-nuke site for my friends Ultima Online shard website. If it has a pop-up banner that would be ok, or no banner at all is better if that exists... Obviously - PHP/mySQL Im not sure how much traffic it will have but it shouldnt be alot...
  17. Escalus

I need a banner if you have time.

I need a banner for my site if anyone has 2 minutes :p specs are - h - 70 w - 600 Main site colors - (all hex) 5D7B00 034F11 808080 Oh and black! Site is name, "Mike's Mind." Its a personal site about myself. Gallery and stuff. If you have a second could you please help...
  18. Escalus

I think that fws.net is ...

Wonderful. I have used this place as a resource for about 5 months. I never even stopped to check on these forums untill a couple weeks back. Then finally I saw something that I really wanted to chip my two cents in on and registerd. I must say, this is a wonderful site. Keep it up FWS!!
  19. Escalus

Does anyone know a host that would be good for...

My friend and I do alot of stuff for our schools website, and we where wondering what a good free server would be for hosting our flash, php, and everything else portfolio ... Im trying to find one with a pop-behind or pop-up banner. I know that no good servers exist that have no banners, allow...
  20. Escalus

Hello!

Hello everyone. I just wanted to say hello and thank everyone for the few post I have read that have done major help for me. I am fond of the freehosting board, for is has helped me pick a few great servers, and steared me away from the ones I shouldn't have gone too. I appreciate the actual...
Back