• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

PHPNuke

No I don't ... is that a problem...
  2. M

PHPNuke

Hello, if someone would help me install PHPnuke please PM me. I'd link to you or something like that.
  3. M

Affiliates Needed

When I click on that link it takes me to www.amazon.com.
  4. M

Rate please

It was in my signature, yes www.itricks.net
  5. M

Rate please

Please rate this on a % scale as well as taking the poll. www.itricks.net
  6. M

New article at IT

I think its my best yet, but I was quite tired when I put it out and tell me if theres any grammatical or spelling errors... http://www.itricks.net/news/foods/
  7. M

FREE web and logo design

Well thats good, the nameservers finally resolved. Basically its a free logo or design provided that your site gets 100+ unique visits a day and will link back to us.. contact nemixan@yahoo.com
  8. M

FREE web and logo design

Go see the offer at www.itricks.org
  9. M

Logo needed

Hello contact logos@itricks.org to get your free logo ASAP in exchange for a link :)
  10. M

Contest: Win a free logo :)

Ring ding bing, ok email me what you want a logo of (nemixan@yahoo.com) :)
  11. M

Contest: Win a free logo :)

First person to answer the trivia gets a free logo for their website or of what ever they want. Which is often called the "Venice of the North"? A - Stockholm B - Helsinki C - Reykjavik D - Oslo Post one letter, that is all.
  12. M

Seeking WebHost Sponsorship/Branding

Webhosts: Read on, this deal is a benefit to you in the long run. Background: September 2000 itricks.net opened. Within a few months, we averaged about 400,000 page views a month. Things were good. We had a volunteer staff that wrote multiple daily articles, similar to the content you see...
  13. M

Review my site :)

I've tweaked it a tiny bit, tell me what you think of the direction its going.
  14. M

Anyhow, please tell me, but I think it should fit 800x600 just fine now :)
  15. M

Doh! I always make things too big as I use 16x12 :)
  16. M

www.itricks.net
  17. M

cafepress.com merchandise

Yes thats true, but if you sell a few or less items a month, you can buy your own t-shirt decal or what ever it is. It depends on how much traffic and what type of website you have.
  18. M

Avoid Donhost !!!

We ought to arrange a class-action lawsuit :).
Back