• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Looking for someplace to host forum

I am looking for someplace to set up a forum. I do not know at this point how much traffic I will get. This is just something I am trying out. I would use paid hosting but I feel I do not need all that is really offered. I want to run Mybb. Have FTP access. Space and bandwidth - I really...
  2. N

KwiX down yet again

Wish we could get some info but seems nobody from KwiX is even online to answer any questions. No iPanel.No MSN contacts.Come on guys you gotta be available when this type of thing goes down.I was expecting lots a traffic today from an affiliate and now I look like a fool that cant deliver...
  3. N

Fan site hosting

I'm looking to build a small fan site for a movie. Main site will be portal/CMS and also like to add a forum. Some video clips but will be embedded from Google or YouTube, or some sort of flash to minimize size/bandwidth. Images in a gallery.May have a few audio as well. I think I should...
  4. N

My host went down, need replacement fast please

I was using JLHost ( info on specs can be found in this forum here It seems they are no longer even though the host has been up, but went down today.I can still get into Cpanel and through FTP, but none of my pages will show.Just get is: Not Found There is no website configured at this...
  5. N

Need testing host (again)

After a great host for free with a great package,I am forced to do it again.For reasons UNKNOWN VBTechX.com has gone down.I really feel for those who had paid accounts :shame: Anyway,,,,now I need to find another so that I can continue my testing.There will be no bandwidth issues as it wont...
  6. N

[REQ] Custom Dedicated Plans

After 4 shared hosts,our community is in need of a dedicated server.Too many databases on one server is making out board crawl and sometimes time out. So far we have been with four different hosts and one main issue is support.Little to none on all and many errors have accured due to the...
  7. N

Looking to match this please - not happy with current service

I have a buddy who needed to switch hosts only to go to the worst hosting ever. Today was the opening of his site and there are nothing but server errors constantly.This has been going on for a week now. They SAY they have emergency service by phone but all it is is an answering machine.I...
  8. N

[REQ]Space for testing purposes ONLY

Im looking for a host that will allow me to 'test' out scripts and such. I am looking for around 100mb space but B/W is not an issue.It can be low as I will only be checking things out after installing. I would like it to have FTP PHP MYSQL CPANEL with all the goodies if possible I am using...
  9. N

Free hosts/domain names - unprofessional?

What would you think of a business that used a free host and/or domain name? Do you think that customers recognize this at all? Im not talking about your big companies like COKE,NIKE and the such,but more like your own little service such as web design,graphics/logo design Would it matter...
  10. N

THIS IS NOT THE AREA TO "ASK" FOR FREE HOSTING!

I see way too many people asking for free hosting in this forum.This area of the forum is for HOSTS to place OFFERS of free hosting. The link that you clicked to get in here specifically states "This is where free hosts may advertise their services." NOT "This is where you request free hosting"...
  11. N

Creating free image host,can you help?

I thought I should make a better,more thorough request of what I need. I would like to offer free SIG image hosting for those wanting to use sig images on mesagebords.Time and time again we see too any free image hosts going down or dont allow much bandwidth for hotlinking images.I want to...
  12. N

Help me find what I will need

What I want to do is set up an image host. Im sick of all the free guys going under and making promises they cant keep. Im a user of the net and find that image hosting always comes with a catch! They either only allow so much linking per day or bandwidth amount.And most the time dont last...
  13. N

Has Come2Store gone away?

I have been trying to get this site and I never get it. Have they gone away already? I need a temp host to stream audio and video.No it is not illegal. I made some small clips and the pay host I was going to use is lagging on my setup.Been several days now and nothing. Anyway,any help...
  14. N

Need cheap hosting with domain

First,nevermind the username :D Not too many good free hosts anymore so time to go paid. Im looking for as many goodies as I can get cheap along with domain name. I am looking for something like 60host that include domain name in the cost. Though 60host is cheap ($60 yr) I am looking for...
  15. N

Needed:Host STRICTLY for chat

Would there or is there such a thing? Would need a nice amount of Bandwidth I suppose. Thanks in advance :)
  16. N

Web1000 ??

What happened to Web1000 ? I tried signing up but get an error saying my browser has altered something and cant proceed. I noticed it was taken off the F.A.Q. thread but don't know why. Anyone have any clue or answers to what the problem is? Thanks in advance :)
  17. N

Need help

I have looked at a few free plans and really don't think I can get what I want. I am wondering if anyone can host a site I am about to create. I will need FTP(Frontpage is possible :confused2 ) About 25MB space(more if possible) High traffic will be needed (with no restrictions if...
  18. N

Need special webspace

NM..............found one in F.A.Q. :D How is web1000.com ?
  19. N

Small space

I'm looking for a small amount for mostly text and few images. In the area of 25-50MB Descent traffic as the same design only got 500 hits since April. FTP if possible. Sub-domain is best,but hopefully not to long of one :D No CGI or anything else is needed. This is going to be a...
  20. N

E-mail forwarding

I am looking for (program maybe? ) that lets me create e-mail for forwarding to people on my msg board. The thing is I want the E-mail to look like a webpage. This will be for a newletter that goes out monthly. It is hard to show an example so I will try and explain.... Example would be,I...
Back