• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Sponsor a Hosting account ??

Hello, I am looking for a sponsored hosting account for my inspirations site www.dearsunshine.com !! My Requirement is : 100MB Space 4/5 GB bandwidth 2 mysql db's Preferably cpanel/h-sphere cp & rest of the the regular features that comes with a hosting account. Anyone willing...
  2. I

FREE !!! get your Hosting and related services Rated !

Hello Merchants, Do you offer Hosting and/or related products/services ? Would you like visitors and your current customers who visit your site regularly or otherwise rate your service or product offering ? would you like visitors to Our Hosting directory view those rating and...
  3. I

Your feedback on our new design !?

Hello, We just reDesigned HostoHolic.com . How do you like our new design ?? Kindly post in your feedback/suggestions/opinions on : 1 Loadtime 2. Navigation 3. Content 4. Usability & other aspects of the site. Thank you for your valuable time. Cheers
  4. I

[Special Offer] : Advertising on hosting directory

Hello, We are giving away showcase listings ad spot at $6/month/category as a part of our special offer on www.hostoholic.com . Minimum Buy is for : 6 months , those interested can go in for a max of 1 year. sample showcase ad :View here If you should have any questions, feel free...
  5. I

Anyone willing to host my site in return for advertising ??

Hello, I run a inspirational site with more than 3000 uniques a month. In anyone is willing to host my site in return for text link at the bottom of every page of my site, kindly PM me with your info, so that i can contact you. thank you
  6. I

Very affordable advertising on a popular hosting directory !

Hello, we are giving advertising to hosting companies, domain registration companies/services and hosting and/or domain related services offerings advertising at very affordable prices on HostoHolic.com . Our current offer is on Showcase Listings : Sample ad : You can view the sample AD...
  7. I

Free Submission to Popular Hosting directory !

Hii all, If you are running a hosting company or offering Hosting related products and/or services...submit you site with a proper description to a relevant category in HostoHolic Inclusion is Totally free ... ! Cheers
  8. I

" Showcase Listings " @ " Discounted " Prices !!

Hello all, Greetings ! HostoHolic, since its launch in may 2002 has been seeing growth in terms of targeted traffic. At the same time, we are working on links backs and getting listed in major directories and indexed on all the major search engines. We currently have a special promotion...
  9. I

HostoHolic.com new look ... Please Opine !!

Hii, Thanks for your valuable time to review my new hosting directory site http://www.hostoholic.com I have launched it with a new look, just trying to make use of the space much better !! Please do shoot in your opinion and reviews as an end users and as a hosting service provider...
  10. I

Advertise on Hostoholic.com : Introductory Offer !

Hii all, We have re-launched our hosting directory http://www.hostoholic.com with a new look. Hosting companies interested to advertise in the hosting directory, take a look at our mediakit : HostoHolic Mediakit We have various advertising options and the prices mentioned are a part...
  11. I

ScrollBars and DocType header ??

Hii ! How necessary is it to have the doctype headers at the top of every webpage...! when i have this doctype : ...My scroll bars doesn't work :(..i mean the css ones...i had noticed the same a couple of times before also....! But without the doctype header...the colored scrollbars...
  12. I

CMS that is template driven ??

Hii, I am looking for a blogging script or content management system which is template driven, meaning the look of my site can be customised using HTML.. which is the best one with as many features as possible..?? Also, i would like your opinion on OpenEffect(openeffect.com) and Nucleus...
  13. I

A couple of my Domains for sale or lease !

Hii : I have a couple of good and Interesting domains : Interested people can either buy them or can even lease them, if its costly at the moment ! 01 : FakeCurrency.com 02 : Windows9x.com You can make an offer by sending a PM to me here ! I would also consider...
  14. I

New Free Host .. 01

Pointer : FreeHosting 01 Features Free Hosting Features: 100 megs of space Unmetered Bandwidth PHP Support CGI/PERL support Rename Support And Much More....... SignUp URL : SignUP ENJOY !!
  15. I

List your Hosting Company with HostoHolic.com for FREE !

HII : Greetings We are in the pre-launch phase. Planning to go live in a few days time. Here is the pointer to the directory dedicated to hosting Industry. Hostoholic.com All hosting companies can get listed now. Just submit your company with the required info. Listings...
  16. I

Constructive feedback please !

Hii ! I am soon launching a niche directory and search engine dedicated to the hosting industry. Here is the pointer : Hostoholic (hostoholic.com) ! I have added some categories and a few sites. Please give you valuable feedback as to what else should be added, which could be usful...
  17. I

elevated effect ?

Hii ! How do i give an elevated effect to a solid color strip...either vertical or horixontal using html and CSS..?? Is it possible to do that ?? Could someone help me with the code pls..?? Thanks much :)
  18. I

usenet groups ??

Hii, Any usenet groups dedicated to hosting...Interesting ones and very active ones...! please post them here ! Thanks much Cheers :)
  19. I

PRO Installation Services !

Hii All, I'd like to introduce our new offering : Professional uploading and Installation of forum, blogging scripts for those who need it. Its a paid service..the price we charge is a fair one. Here is our site. http://www.installbot.com If you have any script, that is not...
  20. I

MyBrandInc forums Launched !

Hello : Greetings: MyBrandInc.com ... a forum witha focus on entrepreneurship and freelancing is launched today. I Hope you will find the topics and the forums very useful and insightful. I am also looking for moderators, please PM me here, if any of you are Interested with your...
Back