• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Sponsor a Hosting account ??

Thanks to Pang to sponsor a hosting account for dearsunshine.com. Thanks much again. With Peace
  2. I

Hello Pang, Thank you for sponsoring Dearsunshine.com. I have signedup using the link you provided in your post above. Guess, i am yet to recieve a mail, asking me to make $0.00 payments after which my account will be activated. Kindly check into it and activate my account, so that i'll...
  3. I

Hello, I am looking for a sponsored hosting account for my inspirations site www.dearsunshine.com !! My Requirement is : 100MB Space 4/5 GB bandwidth 2 mysql db's Preferably cpanel/h-sphere cp & rest of the the regular features that comes with a hosting account. Anyone willing...
  4. I

FREE !!! get your Hosting and related services Rated !

Hello Merchants, Do you offer Hosting and/or related products/services ? Would you like visitors and your current customers who visit your site regularly or otherwise rate your service or product offering ? would you like visitors to Our Hosting directory view those rating and...
  5. I

Your feedback on our new design !?

Hello, We just reDesigned HostoHolic.com . How do you like our new design ?? Kindly post in your feedback/suggestions/opinions on : 1 Loadtime 2. Navigation 3. Content 4. Usability & other aspects of the site. Thank you for your valuable time. Cheers
  6. I

[Special Offer] : Advertising on hosting directory

Hello, We are giving away showcase listings ad spot at $6/month/category as a part of our special offer on www.hostoholic.com . Minimum Buy is for : 6 months , those interested can go in for a max of 1 year. sample showcase ad :View here If you should have any questions, feel free...
  7. I

Anyone willing to host my site in return for advertising ??

yuri, Lot many people i see understimate the power of a text link. Actually its unfortunate, i am not blaming anyone, don't mistake me. One of the major benefits you get is the google PR, particularly when i place the link at the bottom of every page on my site. Popunders are generally...
  8. I

Anyone willing to host my site in return for advertising ??

Hello, I run a inspirational site with more than 3000 uniques a month. In anyone is willing to host my site in return for text link at the bottom of every page of my site, kindly PM me with your info, so that i can contact you. thank you
  9. I

Very affordable advertising on a popular hosting directory !

Hello, we are giving advertising to hosting companies, domain registration companies/services and hosting and/or domain related services offerings advertising at very affordable prices on HostoHolic.com . Our current offer is on Showcase Listings : Sample ad : You can view the sample AD...
  10. I

Free Submission to Popular Hosting directory !

Hii all, If you are running a hosting company or offering Hosting related products and/or services...submit you site with a proper description to a relevant category in HostoHolic Inclusion is Totally free ... ! Cheers
  11. I

Free Hosting in exchange for advertising!

DynamiteHost, I had sent an PM to you ! I am not sure, if your free offer is still open. let me know about it ! Or is it that, you are yet to decide on who'll get the free hosting..may be there are too many enquiries ?! Thanks :)
  12. I

" Showcase Listings " @ " Discounted " Prices !!

Hello all, Greetings ! HostoHolic, since its launch in may 2002 has been seeing growth in terms of targeted traffic. At the same time, we are working on links backs and getting listed in major directories and indexed on all the major search engines. We currently have a special promotion...
  13. I

Embedded Media Advertising

Hey, Interesting development there ! I strongly feel, the centered square and rectangle ads could be easily mistaken for popups except that they disappear after a certain pre-set time. Well, the top and the bottom banner should work fine...i feel. Any takers !? Cheers
  14. I

HostoHolic.com new look ... Please Opine !!

Hii, Thanks for your valuable time to review my new hosting directory site http://www.hostoholic.com I have launched it with a new look, just trying to make use of the space much better !! Please do shoot in your opinion and reviews as an end users and as a hosting service provider...
  15. I

Advertise on Hostoholic.com : Introductory Offer !

Hii all, We have re-launched our hosting directory http://www.hostoholic.com with a new look. Hosting companies interested to advertise in the hosting directory, take a look at our mediakit : HostoHolic Mediakit We have various advertising options and the prices mentioned are a part...
  16. I

.css?

Check the path to .css file you have mentioned in the pages you are calling that .css file...possibly the path could be wrong.. Cheers :)
  17. I

DHTML Menu's

Hey, Try these ... DHTML Central JS Examples Also try the free download valiable at : Open Cube Good luck.. Cheers
  18. I

Free website template sites?

Google Helps a Lot One of those sites in the SERPs should give the template you want...! Good luck :)
  19. I

how do I make cool menus?

You can also try these sites for some real cool menus : www.dhtmlcentral.com www.js-examples.com There are tons of cool menus Good luck :)
  20. I

Image Conversion

You could try Irfan View... Give a google search for it...okay one sec..I'll get the download url for u: http://www.irfanview.com/english.htm This program might help you in conversion of the format...! Good luck... Cheers :)
Back