• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Reseller Programs...

you will have to use the CP that the company provides as far as i know. and CPs tend to cost arond US$500 for a licence to use them.
  2. C

Need Host..

updated, more suggestions please. ;) **Edit** o, i missed it. u've already given me some, thanx.
  3. C

Need Host..

ok, i need a cheap paid host, with these specs..... 500mb 20gb transfer 5 subdomains 10 pop-accounts + SMTP/IMAP server Email Aliases E-mail autoresponders E-mail forwarding 3 MySQL Databases PHP Perl CGI-Support .htaccess Password protected directories 5 FTP Accounts +...
  4. C

Small Free Host

well, i dont really care about fast, but not hopelessly slow.
  5. C

Small Free Host

i dont anything special, dont have to be reliable, long term, support, nothing like that. i just need these things, and in english, or can sign up easily. - 10mb - <1gb transfer - no file size limits. - php - FAST mysql - perl (not needed) - fast, fast, fast. i need to test some...
  6. C

10mb, low bw ok, php, fast mysql, no file size limit

10mb low bw ok php fast mysql no file size limit ____ dont say dk3.com or coolfreepages.com ____ need quick answer.
  7. C

dedicated servers

do u remember the address? might be what i'm looking for. i might just go with your reseller tho. i'll c. btw, i got my mum interested .;)
  8. C

dedicated servers

all i need a really, REALLY cheap dedicated server. i dont need like 40gb, mab 10gb, and not too much bw, all i need it to be a cheap. and with stuff like mySQL, perl, php, domains, subdomains, cp, whateva else..... any recommendations?
  9. C

Domain

i'm looking for a really cheap domain. i cant find the post i saw b4, saying that godaddy.com wasn't that good because it didn't offer any configuration stuff. could someone please give me an address where i can find it, same price tho.
  10. C

l33t.ca

WS_ftp is pretty crap in my opinion. i would use SmartFTP. do a search for it in http://www.download.com
  11. C

Free Domain Hosting?

try, http://www.myacen.com or http://www.hostonce.com they both have what you want (from memory) and are really cheap.
  12. C

Changes @ Demented.org

i know, pitty really, well, u cant expect them to keep the 'unmetered' space/bw up for that long. well, with no ads at least.
  13. C

A hard one...

phpBB2 is a much better board.
  14. C

696 Hosting Has a Proboard?

it loads really slow too, i'd think that they'd put it on their own server too. wierd.
  15. C

I want a free hosting!!!

pretty stupid to post your password up here in full view of about 6,000 members...u should email it to them. i would cencor it, but i'm not a mod.
  16. C

IkonBoard Hosts

i think what roly means is that he used the Yupapa sendmail servers. right?
  17. C

PHP with a WHOPPING 5mb /transfer/month!!!!!!

i dont come here often, but this is probably the funniest thing i've seen around. might do well on a 'humour' page on a site.
  18. C

Skaggy

they are in the testing stage, if they eventually get up, it wont last long (mab 2 hours), but for that time, it would be the best free hosting around.
  19. C

Skaggy

if it was a scam, couldn't they be sued for it?
Back