• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

HAAAALP!! New free redirection needed!

Okay, here's the sitch: I need a free URL redirection service. However, I need one that will allow me to transfer my existing domains to a new URL, not a service that will shorten my URL to a shorter one. Now I know what you're thinking: "Well, DUH, why don't you just add a redirecting...
  2. L

Check out this scam!!!!

Guys, you'll never believe what I got in the mail! Have you ever heard of this scam? ------------------- ROTFLMAO
  3. L

Reasonable BW limits?

I'm thinking of putting my site up at a free web host other than the Big Three (Geo, Tripod, Angelfire). Problem is, I don't know bubkus about BW limits. For a small-sized site less than 2 MB with only 150-200 visits per day, what do you think would be a decent BW limit? I'm thinking of going...
  4. L

How do you--?

Here's my question: How do you get thin borders around your tables? I'm not talking about the sorta thin line you get when you set the border to "1" and set the cellspacing to "0." That gives you a thin line, but not the type I've seen that is thinner than that line. How do you get it? Is it...
  5. L

Where do you get your traffic from?

For all you major players in site traffic, answer me these questions three: 1. How did you get so much traffic? (Swapping links, high search engine placement, banner exchange, etc.?) 2. How long did you have to work to get that traffic? 3. What advice would you give to the peons like me...
  6. L

What works better? Banner ads or text links?

Which works better to generate revenue? What has been your experience?
Back