• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Button Maker?

Not on my computer, they aren't. :D
  2. L

I Didn't Use Iframes!!!

*Sigh* :rolleyes: Actually, the unused space on the right is good because then it means that anyone with their screens set under 8x6 will be able to see it without having to scroll, which is why I suspect she designed it that way.
  3. L

Whats best website for Free Templates, Graphics, Images for Website?

Best background images: Absolute Background Texture Archive Best Free Templates: Free Site Templates Elated Best Images: DGL Microsoft
  4. L

Button Maker?

Free Button/ Interface Makers: Flash Buttons Web Gfx (click on Web-o-mat) Art Today Creator Adobe- Create a Graphic
  5. L

HAAAALP!! New free redirection needed!

Thanks. I guess that's what I get for using a free host. :rolleyes:
  6. L

If you have nothing fruitful to do in forum than to be sarcastic, then don't post.
  7. L

Okay, here's the sitch: I need a free URL redirection service. However, I need one that will allow me to transfer my existing domains to a new URL, not a service that will shorten my URL to a shorter one. Now I know what you're thinking: "Well, DUH, why don't you just add a redirecting...
  8. L

Review my blog site

WAHOOOOOO!!! :jump: A million times better!!!!!!!!
  9. L

Review my blog site

I like the layout a lot, but I think you need something to balance out those huge, gargantuan letters, like maybe some text that flows from the "E" side to the "M" side. Right now, and I don't know why, I find them too overwhelming and too separate. Something needs to be done to tie them...
  10. L

comments welcome - xpbargains.com

YOWWZA!!!! OMG-- this site is such an improvement! It's like a million buzillion times better! :eek: And the grid backgrounds on your tables add a particularly nice touch! :)
  11. L

What music are ya' into?

Nope! I think I can beat'cha! :p:D My list: Beatles Deee-lite Digable Planets Perez Prado B-52's Asian Dub Foundation Stereo MC's Scott Joplin There's more, but I can't think of them right now...
  12. L

A stupid message from a "witch"

What really annoys me about all this Satanism talk is how ppl like this so-called "witch" equate Paganism with Satanism. Isn't that sort of prejudiced? What on earth does Paganism have to do with Satanism, anyway? Were the ancient Greeks and Romans Satanists? Or the Druids?
  13. L

tripod only offers 20 megs now?!?

Don't go with Bravenet! It has a file size and BW limits! As for finding a free web host that'll allow you to host your files, try doing what someone told me-- move on over to http://www.tripod.co.uk. Only thing that sucks is that the URL you get is really crappy, like...
  14. L

A stupid message from a "witch"

ROTFLMAO!! This post makes as much sense as when Jerry Falwell said that the Teletubbies were really gay propaganda in disguise.
  15. L

Please - your opinion

I totally agree. A lot of game sites tend to either have a gradated blue or black background. I'm not saying that you should copy them exactly, but that maybe you should follow their lead to make your page jump out more. I think the frames are okay. My only complaint is that you seem to have...
  16. L

Check out this scam!!!!

I think I'll ask then, "Why have you signed this email as "Jessica," when it says that the email was sent from a "Stanley?" Hmmm... maybe I should send 'em a virus, too, while we're at it??? :devious2:
  17. L

Check out this scam!!!!

Guys, you'll never believe what I got in the mail! Have you ever heard of this scam? ------------------- ROTFLMAO
  18. L

F34r the poewer of teh anime lair

I actually like the white, oddly enough; it goes with "anime." My only main complaint is the logo. Sorry, man, but I jest don't like it. You should have an anime picture as a logo, with your site name overlaid it. Right now, the logo you have does nothing to identify your site. It's just...
  19. L

Reasonable BW limits?

Hey, as long as there aren't any BW limits, I'm game! :cool:
  20. L

Reasonable BW limits?

Problem is: will it go the route of Tripod USA, which has just introduced BW limitations?? :nervous:
Back