• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nitroboy

Free online tools / analyzing website ?

I am looking for some free SEO tools to analyze a website. Thanks :-)
  2. nitroboy

Fastclick joins forces with ValueClick

Received the following e-mail this morning: From my own experiences, I don't like ValueClick as much as FastClick. I hope nothing, or at least not too much, will change with FastClick's great ad delivering services and rates.
  3. nitroboy

Zzzz

helloo
  4. nitroboy

Axill strips??

Today I received a business proposal from Axill.com. Anyone ever heard of them before? A search here gave me no matches.... http://www.axill.com
  5. nitroboy

120x240 vertical banner

Anyone knows which company serves these kind of ad formats? I am currently using adsense for these, but I am looking for an alternate. Any suggestions?
  6. nitroboy

going to NY - need info/advice/help...

I am going to New York next month, from September 17 till September 25. First of all, does anyone know a website where I can search for a hotel and eventually make a room reservation? Or does anyone know a good hotel, room price approx. $300-350/night for 4 persons, and located somewhere...
  7. nitroboy

Help needed: default banners

I am currently using Fastclick and Google Adsense banner advertising on my site. However, I have never given attention to default banners. I have not/never specified any on both Fastclick and Google Adsense. Now I have some questions, and I hope someone can help me out with them. :-) 1)...
  8. nitroboy

maybe new forum suggestion?

how about a new forum called "Promotion/Search Engine Optimization" ? :biggrin2:
  9. nitroboy

acrobat reader/pdf help needed (urgent!)

I have a pdf document of 84 pages all pages are vertically split in 2, the left text is in French and the right side is in Dutch I need to print the Dutch side, is there any possibility to copy/select the right side of all 84 pages only? and print only the dutch text to save inkt/paper...
  10. nitroboy

looking for new hair style

any suggestions? what hair style is currently "in" ?
  11. nitroboy

for sale

anyone interested? :D
  12. nitroboy

news posting in different categories

I am looking for a free news script where I can post in different categories. I would like to be able to show on a special page only news from a chosen category, and a "read full news" link (only a part of the news will be seen at first) I was originally using rose, but it's quite buggy and...
  13. nitroboy

popups ??

is it me, or is there a popup in the "ad revenue" every 24 hours?
  14. nitroboy

wanted: image gallery with car stats included

does someone know where I can get a free php script (& mysql) with the following features: - simple image gallery divided in categories where I can put car pictures in it with car stats respectively - easy admin interface to update the car database and stats
  15. nitroboy

how are you going to celebrate newyear?

or for those who have already celebrated newyear.... /me going to disco :bandit2: and gettin' drunk.......all the rest will come automatically :biggrin2:
  16. nitroboy

free news script with some extra features

I am looking for a free news posting script in php and mysql which has the following extra features: - when posting news, only the first part is displayed on the main newspage and there should be a link where visitors can read the full news article on another page - ability for newsposters to...
  17. nitroboy

forum buttons

I know there is a site out there which contains buttons for forums, categorized by forum software like vBulletin/phpBB/wBB/... but I can't find the site anymore :( >> I know pafileDB has been used as "downloads archive" for the files I've seen it posted here, but I couldn't find it using...
  18. nitroboy

windows XP & activation

I bought a legal version of windows Xp and installed it on my 2 computers. Now it keeps saying I have to activate my wondows version within a certain time limit, otherwise windows XP won't work anymore. This activation thingy has been done to prevend people copying and using illegal Windows XP...
  19. nitroboy

"effect" for image

how to add such a "roster" effect on an image? any function to do that in paint shop pro or photoshop? I hope someone understands what I mean with that effect thing...
  20. nitroboy

caps on startup

every time I start my computer, my caps are always on....this wasn't before and I have no idea how this happened, does anyone know how to change it back? I am using windows 98 SE thanks in advance :classic2:
Back