• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nitroboy

Hi Sara!
  2. nitroboy

Best CMS ?

Joomla all the way. Some neat SEO/SEF extensions available.
  3. nitroboy

Jessuca Joining In

Hi....male or female? :biggrin2:
  4. nitroboy

Ranking in search engines

Make a google account, they have some tools to analyze your position within google for most frequently used keywords for your website. An alternative way is digitalpoint.com. They have some very useful tools too to track your position within search engines. I noticed you don't have a...
  5. nitroboy

Coder needed

You could always ask and persuade someone on Mambo's or Joomla!'s forum to make you some adapted component. Or try to look into their components database, you might be lucky and find some component which you only need to adjust slightly to fit your needs.
  6. nitroboy

Free online tools / analyzing website ?

I am already aware of these tools, which I have installed. I have just been out of the "web-scene" for some time now, and was wondering if some new things were out there. I remember two handy sites from the good old days. The first one is seochat.com. They have some useful tools, as well...
  7. nitroboy

Anna Nicole Smith Died

My last post dated from December 20th, 2005. I felt it was time to show myself again on these forums. :angel:
  8. nitroboy

Anna Nicole Smith Died

Actually that's not true. I think she only received a small part, something like $100 million. :usflag:
  9. nitroboy

Free online tools / analyzing website ?

I am looking for some free SEO tools to analyze a website. Thanks :-)
  10. nitroboy

adsence taxes?

Some people still don't get it. You don't pay taxes to Google, but to your local government.
  11. nitroboy

Where can I introduce myself?

Hasselt, Limburg
  12. nitroboy

Where can I introduce myself?

Hi there, good to see someone else from Belgium too here! The General discussions would do fine to introduce yourself. :-)
  13. nitroboy

Ad revenue that pays PayPal...

I think Fastclick has that option too.
  14. nitroboy

adsense doesnt give money?

Yes, you should.
  15. nitroboy

Fastclick joins forces with ValueClick

Received the following e-mail this morning: From my own experiences, I don't like ValueClick as much as FastClick. I hope nothing, or at least not too much, will change with FastClick's great ad delivering services and rates.
  16. nitroboy

adsense doesnt give money?

Are you sure you didn't get any money for the click? Maybe it was a CPM ad?
  17. nitroboy

Rule Question.

Yeah but we are talking about 2 different companies here.
  18. nitroboy

Rule Question.

And if one of his employees promote the other service?
  19. nitroboy

Rule Question.

Could you then clear that out in the rules?
  20. nitroboy

Question for the ladies and men with sense of fashion...

Don't worry, I like the opposite sex too much to be gay. :biggrin2: And actually I wouldn't wear any of these clothes. Oh and if you go to Italy, you will notice most of men there wear something with pink, and they aren't all gay. And I also think you can link both Italy and fashion together.
Back