• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free File Hosting - FileGeeks.com

Hey, You can now upload your files completely free at http://www.FileGeeks.com without the need to signup! Additional Features Include: *Manage Previous Files *Manually Delete Files When No Longer Needed *Super Fast Download & Upload *No Limitation on the Number of Files you Upload Ready to...
  2. A

*BEWARE* cjhost.org

Hey, Just need to tell you to avoid cjhost.org the hosting has been down for several days now with no reply from the guy who runs it scott86 (on here) and they promise a 99.9% uptime. AVOID this host!
  3. A

High Quality Host

I have found a host thank you
  4. A

Vortech Hosting - Anyone Tried Them?

Hey, Im looking at vortech hosting and they have alot of good reviews (way too many imho) so im wondering does anyone have any experience with this hosting company? Bad or Good i would like to know. Thanks Edit: No need for reviews they dont have gd image library
  5. A

Beat HostGator?

Hello, I am looking for a hosting package and im wondering if anyone can beat HostGator's "Baby" package. You can find all information on it here: http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml Quick Summary: 5,000mb Space 75,000 Bandwidth 99.9% Uptime guarantee Instant Backups 24/7/365 Support Running...
  6. A

Shared to VPS?

Hello, I will soon need hosting but in the beginning shared hosting should be enough but later i will need a VPS, Is it easy for a host to upgrade a shared hosting account to a VPS? I just want to know so i can know if i should just buy a small VPS now or go with shared hosting then upgrade.
  7. A

Need 2 Hosting Packages - Reliable Hosts

Hey, My currently host is closing down so i need a host for 2 of my sites. Package 1: 10mb Space 1gb Bandwidth Cpanel PHP 4.4.2 + 99.9% Uptime 30 day money back guarrentee + uptime guarrentee Package 2: 50mb Space 3gb Bandwidth Cpanel PHP 4.42 + 99.9% Uptime 30 day money...
  8. A

Need Small Hosting

Hey, Im looking for hosting for a paris hilton site, it wont contain any adult material it will just have an rss news feed, pics, videos etc. space: 50mb bandwidth: few GB php uptime 99.8% min ftp ads: ill place a text link to your site on the main page. i have my own domain Thanks!
  9. A

Attention: Free Image Hosting Owners

Hey, Im looking for any owners of image hosting sites who may be interested in a sort of deal for my site www.myspacetrain.co.uk, im going to be offering myspace layouts on the site but unfortunatly the bandwidth use of this will be too much for me so im wondering if any image hosters would...
  10. A

Free Hosts Selling Advertising?

Hey, Im looking for some hosts who put ads on users site, who are selling advertising. Im looking to advertise a new myspace train, and i have a low budget, so if you are selling advertising, please PM me your prices and how many users you have. Thanks
  11. A

Only got $3

Hey, Ive only got $3 but im looking for hosting with: 100mb space 2gb bandwidth 99.9% uptime cpanel php 4 or 5 a mysql database tld hosting i need this for as long as possible, for $3 one off.
  12. A

Free Host Needed ASAP

Hello, Im in need of hosting for a proxy top site i want to setup, (this is not a proxy) i would like the following: TLD Hosting Php / Mysql Cpanel 99.9% Uptime 25mb webspace 2gb bandwidth Banner Ok (bottom of every page) (not google) Or Text Link If you can do this please PM me ASAP, i would...
  13. A

Need Free Hosting (Ads Ok)

I have found a host thanks!
Back