• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Free File Hosting - FileGeeks.com

Hey, You can now upload your files completely free at http://www.FileGeeks.com without the need to signup! Additional Features Include: *Manage Previous Files *Manually Delete Files When No Longer Needed *Super Fast Download & Upload *No Limitation on the Number of Files you Upload Ready to...
  2. A

CJHost.org - 50% Lifetime Discount

DO not use this host! There claims of 99.9% uptime and 24/7 support are total rubbish!
  3. A

*BEWARE* cjhost.org

Its been down a week now.
  4. A

*BEWARE* cjhost.org

And to tell others to avoid this host, as they dont have 24/7 support and or 99.9% uptime.
  5. A

*BEWARE* cjhost.org

Hey, Just need to tell you to avoid cjhost.org the hosting has been down for several days now with no reply from the guy who runs it scott86 (on here) and they promise a 99.9% uptime. AVOID this host!
  6. A

Beat HostGator?

Sorry i found a host, forgot to post.
  7. A

Looking for a reliable host

LOL, you will never get that much for the price you want.... Not from a reliable host. Domain: $9 And you want to pay $30 $21 / 12 = $1.75 a month for 3gb space and 30gb bandwidth......
  8. A

High Quality Host

None of you have 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed and or Real 24/7 Live Chat Support
  9. A

Dedicated Server Needed.

www.rackmounted.com do one for $64/month 80gb space and 1tb bandwidth, 2.66ghz celeronD. It has basic support but if you want fully managed get the management from www.platinumservermanagement.com
  10. A

High Quality Host

Chris i said i needed 99.9% Uptime, if anyone else feels like posting when you dont have even 1 of my requirements, dont. Sorry if that comes off as mean but i spent time finding out what i want so you should spend time reading my requirements.
  11. A

High Quality Host

I have found a host thank you
  12. A

Vortech Hosting - Anyone Tried Them?

Hey, Im looking at vortech hosting and they have alot of good reviews (way too many imho) so im wondering does anyone have any experience with this hosting company? Bad or Good i would like to know. Thanks Edit: No need for reviews they dont have gd image library
  13. A

login script

$25 should be enough
  14. A

Beat HostGator?

Means if i have 25 users on at once, they no more will be able to login.
  15. A

Beat HostGator?

Didnt know that, ill stay away from them..
  16. A

Beat HostGator?

Hello, I am looking for a hosting package and im wondering if anyone can beat HostGator's "Baby" package. You can find all information on it here: http://www.hostgator.com/shared.shtml Quick Summary: 5,000mb Space 75,000 Bandwidth 99.9% Uptime guarantee Instant Backups 24/7/365 Support Running...
  17. A

login script

I have no need for ads however $$
  18. A

login script

I can code this for you.
  19. A

Shared to VPS?

Thanks, ill go for the shared then just it might save me some cash :D
  20. A

Shared to VPS?

Hello, I will soon need hosting but in the beginning shared hosting should be enough but later i will need a VPS, Is it easy for a host to upgrade a shared hosting account to a VPS? I just want to know so i can know if i should just buy a small VPS now or go with shared hosting then upgrade.
Back