• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

tera-byte problem

i've been with tera-byte for over a year. It was great untill now. I just got billed with tera-byte for 190.99$ for the month of august for extra bandwidth that my site used. They can't provide any logs or anything they say that my bandwidth was 68 GB but my Webtrends stats say that my visitor...
  2. N

how do you benchmark php script?

i need to benchmark php script - how do you measure execution time of the script at any point of the script and find bottlenecks etc?
  3. N

php help

i have xml inside of php code but since my "short_open_tag" configured to "on" it brings eror on this line. <?xml version="1.0"?> how could i fix it up without changing php settings (im on shared server php v4)
  4. N

anyone using xml for designing sites?

i see that everyone is talking about it xml, xhtml, xsl, xblah-xblah. I read quite a few articles and browsed through a few books on the subject. i got very basic idea on it - structured content and separating content from the code. But why its so revolutionary ? whats the fuss?
Back