• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

hide html?

you can encrypt your html by unencoding all special characters, spaces, and symbols in your code- http://www.cyberarmy.com/encrypt.shtml A true 128 bits encryption - http://htmlcrypt.cedium.net/ http://www.protware.com/default.htm more ...
  2. N

Any one konw the forum which using perl and mysql?

anyone knows what happened to ultraboard?
  3. N

Any one konw the forum which using perl and mysql?

http://wwwthreads.com is excelent forum software they have both perl and php versions both runs with mysql.
  4. N

file management script

all of them will work, but they are allowed to edit files that they have appropriate permissions: the script usually runs as user nobody and your files usually have different ownership unless they are created by another script. So you have to chmod files to 777 if you want script to work.
  5. N

____________________?>>>....

)..|..( (------) | Y | L L L
  6. N

This has to be a record

thats fast - last one that i updated took me more than 72 hours to update...
  7. N

tera-byte problem

hmm they took the loss? why i was charged 190$ without any proof? Do i make an impression that i don't know what i'm talking about?
  8. N

Plz advise, should I get a Dedicated Server?

well it depends 15000 users per day is a lot, but make sure to ask which script is generating too much resources so you could tweak it. BTW beware of tera-byte bandwidth calculations. They charged me for 70GB of bandwidth without any proof - no logs no nothing. (said something was broken)...
  9. N

tera-byte problem

Ok I'm out of that hella-byte... They never looked into this issue and just silently raked in cash. I moved away from them. I'm on dedicated server. Its my first dedicated server and i have to tell its nice to have dedicated server in comparison to shared hosting. tera-byte used to be good...
  10. N

tera-byte problem

Way to go akersche. I hope Steve (or his netadmins)adds those rules to the router (if he uses cisco). Seems similar like configuring htaccess or httpd.conf for apache... Should actually improve network performance by blocking junk traffic.
  11. N

tera-byte problem

totally correct chicken about moving somewhere else. You have any idea why i'm doing this in public? and why i'm "flaming" them here? Because tera-byte seems to take advantage of the circumstances. Its for prospective customers like you. So they get seconds thoughts about this host...
  12. N

tera-byte problem

hmm why you think i do not understand what he posted and you keep explaining elementary things. You missing whole point. I never complained about their methods of bandwidth calculation. I'm not on NT host. His calculation is off the wall. and my pages are optimized and my biggest page is...
  13. N

tera-byte problem

not a chance this is from steve's email. There are no way to check my logs on my providers, because logging wasn't working during august - september. Sow how i should believe you - just because you have blue eyes and nice ... According to webtrends statistics there were no traffic increase...
  14. N

tera-byte problem

its you that enjoy this calculation, but it ain't proving a thing. Although index.php3 is 7,184KB in size it has a few include("") and require("") in it (footer, header, news file, poll script, etc). Also a few images loaded as well. So when loaded it ends up in ~ 50KB. (index file) Most of...
  15. N

tera-byte problem

NT server has nothing to do its just that they specializing in that maybe thats why they look more seriously into this - we all know that those worm were designed for IIS. i'm not sure if you know, but i've been on plan 5 so i'm over the limit by 12 GB now or you have some other statistics...
  16. N

tera-byte problem

hmm i never had any doubt about what you just explained to me. I understand the way worm works and the attack mechanism. Not going into ISO/OSI Network Model details, but basics of the why bandwidth problem arose. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH THAT. Its like you explaining me something that i...
  17. N

tera-byte problem

i didn't say anything about steve blocking all NT servers... You think i'm that clueless? or my complain has no ground whatsoever that customers should be notified about network status and its affect on users monthly payment? Because there were no indication of whats happening on stats of third...
  18. N

tera-byte problem

I'm not sure i've been understood. I perfectly understand TOS and Bandwidth overcharge are normal bussiness practice. I do not question that whatsoever. What really bugs me that Hosting company (tera-byte) thinks its OK to have worm hitting its members IP's with requests generating 40GB of...
  19. N

tera-byte problem

I've never said i don't believe in those logs. I've never said i've been hacked - what i was saying that its global problem and its affecting all sites. I tried to download my logs and my puter crashed once it leaped over 1GB. Its another 5 $. So i left that for next month. And if its global...
Back