• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. soulm8sflyff

Secured Server Badly Needed!

I am a member of a Guild in an online game. We wanted to make a forum for the benefit of our guild members. But we have an arch-enemy. He's the leader of another guild. We keep on what you call "pwning" him in guild wars and such and he gets personal. Whenever we try to make a forum he always...
  2. soulm8sflyff

Soul Link - Linking Every Soul Worldwide : Free Link Directory!

Hi everyone. I have a new project. It's a new link directory called Soul Link. It's still new so you won't see anything in it yet. You can add your links if you want. Free of charge of course. I used phpLD with it. This is not the first time that I made a directory. I just wanted to have...
  3. soulm8sflyff

RHS - Free cPanel Hosting - 500MB Space 10GB Data Transfer

Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password: password PLAN...
  4. soulm8sflyff

Need hosting

I can give you as much as: Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password...
  5. soulm8sflyff

hosting

Not really. I can still post, look. . . . Posting . . . . Done. See?
  6. soulm8sflyff

I need place for my websites

If you are ok with forum posting, I can give you this: Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo...
  7. soulm8sflyff

i want a adult webspace

If you are ok with forum posting, I can give you this: Points per thread: 10 points, 6 points and 0 points Points per reply: 10 points, 3 points, and 0 points The points earned per thread/reply differs with every forum. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo...
  8. soulm8sflyff

hosting

I can give you this plan for free. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password: password PLAN: FREE 50 MB Disk Space 1 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 3 Parked Domains : 3 Addon Domains : 3 MySQL Databases : 3 Email...
  9. soulm8sflyff

Need Free Hosting

I can give you this plan for free. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password: password PLAN: FREE 50 MB Disk Space 1 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 3 Parked Domains : 3 Addon Domains : 3 MySQL...
  10. soulm8sflyff

hosting needed (Bones fan forum)

I can give you this plan for free. Click here to know how to apply. cPanel Demo: http://demo.roalf.net/cpanel Username: demo Password: password PLAN: FREE 50 MB Disk Space 1 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 3 Parked Domains : 3 Addon Domains : 3 MySQL Databases : 3 Email...
  11. soulm8sflyff

Host Needed: 49 MB/3.9GB BW/FTP/PHP/mySQL/No Ads/No Posting

If you are OK with forum posting, I can give you as much as: PLAN: POST-GALLEON 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 50 Parked Domains : 50 Addon Domains : 50 MySQL Databases : 50 Email Accounts : 50 Setup Fee: 50 points Points Required Monthly: 300 points...
  12. soulm8sflyff

Hosting request (accept ads)

I can host you. Check out our plans for more details. -RHS
  13. soulm8sflyff

Anything but please no ads for "psychics"

Are you OK with forum posting? No ads. How much space do you need anyway? I can offer you a free plan with small space: PLAN: FREE 50 MB Disk Space 1 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 3 Parked Domains : 3 Addon Domains : 3 MySQL Databases : 3 Email Accounts : 3...
  14. soulm8sflyff

This is ALL i need....

Check out these plans. -RHS
  15. soulm8sflyff

Hosting request for established Football Forum

I can offer you: PLAN: POST-GALLEON 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 50 Parked Domains : 50 Addon Domains : 50 MySQL Databases : 50 Email Accounts : 50 Setup Fee: 50 points Points Required Monthly: 300 points Points per thread: 10 points...
  16. soulm8sflyff

Need TLD Hosting

I can offer you as much as: PLAN: POST-GALLEON 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 50 Parked Domains : 50 Addon Domains : 50 MySQL Databases : 50 Email Accounts : 50 Setup Fee: 50 points Points Required Monthly: 300 points Points per thread...
  17. soulm8sflyff

need cpanel, mysql, 100mg webspace over 20 gb BW/ NO ADS

If you are OK with forum posting, I can offer you as much as: PLAN: POST-GALLEON 500 MB Disk Space 10 GB Data Transfer cPanel with Fantastico Subdomains : 50 Parked Domains : 50 Addon Domains : 50 MySQL Databases : 50 Email Accounts : 50 Setup Fee: 50 points Points Required Monthly...
  18. soulm8sflyff

need a free hosting

Your account at RHS have been approved. Please check your PM box for your infos.
  19. soulm8sflyff

host me

Your account at RHS have been approved. Please check your PM box for your infos.
  20. soulm8sflyff

[SEARCH] Free PHP / MySQL Host

Anyone who says they have 100% uptime should be banned from FWS and be taken to the great pits of fire in hel!! You will NEVER ever have 100% uptime! Even Google don't have 100%! How dare you make that lie?! We need to reboot once in a while and there are connection problems that can't be...
Back