• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Anything for free like Abode for photoshop?

Don't liek Trial versions, they last for what? a month and than u can't use them anymore? *LoL* Useless to me
  2. A

I already have Picture It, which that doesn't have all the thigns I want on it *LoL* I've had Seif once, that thing's confuzing, but I'll try it again *LoL* and almost $80.00 is a bit much, I spent $25 on Microsoft Picture It 2002
  3. A

I'm NOT spending close to $700 on it. Is there anything free, like it?
  4. A

HOW to get .com.ru???

Jessie Got my .com.ru simple I went to http://www.dnsau.com/ and did the apply form and got it. Now I just need a place to put my site. (They didn't gimme my password)
  5. A

Need a place to host my domain for free

That has DNS servives and such. The place I registered it at, doesn't have any of these options.
  6. A

What hosts allow u to upload WMA files?

On my site, I have a bunch of .WMA files that need to ne uploaded and ti says the fiel size is too big and invalid fiel extension. So which hosts allow u to upload.WMA, unlimited bandwith? Any such host? I've tried uploading to Geocities and Topcities and neither of those lemme uplaod it.
  7. A

Need a host for my OpenBB Board

Re: Re: Re: Need a host for my OpenBB Board Keeps giving me an error about some code being wrong or something *LoL* and someone told me that they don't allow the { those on their site
  8. A

Not very good *LoL* But I can tell what they're talkinh about. On every translator online, it's nto perfect. SO now it keeps saying Name is too tiny or something liek that *LoL* And I put above 3, which is the least amount u can have
  9. A

DK3`S mysql!(plz help)

I got that once and I e-mailed them about it and they said if you get that error, it means Dk3 doesn't allow stuff like to be on their server
  10. A

What language is that? I can't read it *LoL*
  11. A

That keeps telling me the veriation (sp?) code is wronf, when I type it in ezactly right, other friends of mine areh aving the same troubles with it
  12. A

I tried DK3.com, but that host doesn't work w/ this board for some reason... so anybody know of any other place I can host my board at??
Back