• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. deeplist

Officially Dead

I just logged in for the first time in like a week.... 24 posts... all stupid offers. Unfortunately, I'd say this place is officially ----ed.
  2. deeplist

Error On Login

For the last couple of days (maybe 4 or 5) I've received the following error immediately after logging in. It's not browser or computer specific because it does it on both my laptop and desktop.
  3. deeplist

Email Server Down Again

Peo, I received a few PMs today and didn't realize it until later on because the email notifications seemed to have stopped again. I think your email server needs another jump-start.
  4. deeplist

Would like to request who left rep enabled

I'd like to request this feature. I am sure many others do to. Can you PLEASE enable the option to see who leaves reputation comments? It's ridiculous that we can't see, and I fail to understand why it's disabled. Below is a perfect example: What is the point of that?
  5. deeplist

Top Level Domain Sale

I have a few specials going on right now for select top level domains. These offers are open to all current clients as well as new clients too. .ca Promotional Price: $7.00 (50% OFF) Normal Price: $14.00 Promo Code: dotca Offer Expires: 10/31/2011 .eu Promotional Price: $4.00 (43%...
  6. deeplist

Android VPS Server Speed Tests

Quoting this post since he seems to think my servers are slow. Here is a direct screen capture from his previous VPS with me that I brought back online for testing purposes. I have downloaded the same 100mb.bin test file from the VPS node itself, as well as from a server at a completely...
  7. deeplist

The clock is off again

8 minutes slow this time. The timestamp on the email notifications are also 8 minutes behind. Not really a big deal, but an annoyance nonetheless. Peo, I think you need to set up some kind of cronjob on your server to sync the hardware clock.
  8. deeplist

What is up with this SEO crap lately?

I am seeing so much nonsense and BS these days in relation to this SEO craze. I don't get it. I mean, I understand there are things that can be done to genuinely improve your search engine ratings like using proper keywords and things like that but where do you draw the line? There's...
  9. deeplist

Blast from the Past

Here's an offer thread of mine that I found from about 9 years ago. Wow... 25MB of space for free. That was a big deal back then. http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?36092-I-provide-free-hosting
  10. deeplist

clubuptime.com

http://clubuptime.com Here's your daily 'lol' for today everybody.
  11. deeplist

Domain for Sale

Domain: http://back-for-games.com Registrar: myself via OpenSRS reseller Whois Info: http://whois.domaintools.com/back-for-games.com This domain was registered by me on behalf of a client who later decided they didn't want the domain. It's currently parked on one of my servers. It's past the...
  12. deeplist

Deleting Threads

Can somebody please tell me what was wrong with this thread: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2240790-Zombie that would have caused it to get deleted? What rules were broken besides me saying that there's a striking similarity between Jan and Anon-e-mouse over at WHT. I...
  13. deeplist

! Xen VPS Servers - cPanel Reseller & Shared Hosting Plans - 10+ Years in Business !

Please remember, do not sacrifice quality for price. In today's world of web hosting, it's important to trust your data with a company that has been in business for many years. Too many "companies" come and go these days without warning. We're a fully licensed Limited Liability Corporation doing...
  14. deeplist

"New Posts" Glitch?

Whenever I click on the "New Posts" link, this thread is always at the bottom of the list: $1 USD TRIAL VPS HOSTING (2GB RAM | 40GB HDD | 500GB Traffic) Is it just me, or are other people seeing that also?
  15. deeplist

vBulletin License 4 Publishing Suite CMS License for Sale

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 Publishing suite license. This license is for the full CMS suite, not just the forum software. I really do not have a use for it, so I'd like to see somebody else put it to good use. I have no set price in mind. The cost for this directly from vBulletin is $285, so...
  16. deeplist

50% OFF - Shared and Reseller Hosting - Plesk or cPanel - XEN Based VPS Servers

Trust a REAL Company There's just too much uncertainty in the world of website hosting these days. Web hosts are constantly popping up and then disappearing into thin air. Don't trust a kiddie host, or a fly-by-night "company" with your websites and your important information. We're a...
  17. deeplist

50% OFF - Shared/Reseller/VPS - cPanel/Plesk/Xen - 10 Years in Business - NO OVERSELL

Please remember, do not sacrifice quality for price. In today's world of web hosting, it's important to trust your data with a company that has been in business for many years. Too many "companies" come and go these days without warning. We're a fully licensed Limited Liability Corporation doing...
  18. deeplist

Shared/Reseller/VPS - Over 10 Years in Business - No Oversell Policy - Plesk/cPanel

19. deeplist

Looking to buy troubled hosting companies and/or cPanel/Plesk clients

Want out of the business? No longer interested in providing web hosting services? We understand that sometimes financial or medical barriers exist and the easiest thing to do is just exit. We'll pay you for your customers if you want out. You owe it to your clients to transition them smoothly...
  20. deeplist

Decker Services now offering VPS Servers

I'm proud to announce that Decker Services is now offering a full line of VPS products. We support most linux and windows operating systems. We also have a VERY strict "No Oversell" policy. The resources that you pay for are 100% yours. Our VPS nodes are running XenServer 5.6.1 and are housed in...
Back