• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Erizo

PHP Help with drupal, please? =)

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've been here :classic2: I was wonderinf if anyone can help me with a big problem I have... I needed to do a project for my school, so I chose to do a website using Drupal. BUT, now that I'm on the last week where I have to deliver the final things, my...
  2. Erizo

Free asp hosting?

Hello all =) It's been some time since i've been here... I was wondering if anyone could provide free hosting with ASP? I want to test some things (learning a bit about ASP), and it'd be great if anyone could offer this. I'd prefer if anyone could spare it without ads (the site will only be...
  3. Erizo

So i failed my english test...

Can you believe it? (to all who have read me) I know i don't have perfect english skills (i'm from Mexico), but come on... Half the test were trap questions (that did in no way prove that the student knows english) and the other half was an essay (page long) and a question (half-page...
  4. Erizo

Need a small reseller

Hey all =) Long time without a hunt for hosting, but my current provider has been... well, really troublesome lately, so i need to change provider. I'm currently on a VPS, but i want to be moved to a reseller now, since i don't use a lot of resources. Since i don't have a lot of...
  5. Erizo

VPSFuze, anyone?

Hi all :) Has anyone heard anything about vpsfuze? I'm seriously thinking about going with them for a nice, small, and cheap vps... But couldn't find reviews... Anyone heard about them? :)
  6. Erizo

Sup

Recoil here.
  7. Erizo

Selling phpfox license

Ready to start your Community? Selling my Brand New PHPFox License 2.0.x Active Perfect for niche markets, fan sites, schools, or hobbiyist... better than any forum script available on the market! Package contains: - 1 phpFox 2.0.x license. - Forums full access - Spanish Package included -...
  8. Erizo

HighLayer / Revogate ?

Hai guys :) Well, here's the thing: I've been hosted with HighLayer.com for quite some time now, and it's been fairly great up until now. A couple of days ago, they announced they'd merge with Revogate Inc and move sites to new servers and stuff like that. But i haven't been able to...
  9. Erizo

HighLayer.com Review

Well.... kind of :P I've been with them a little bit over a month now. I must say, i'm impressed :) At the moment, i thought it was a little expensive for the plans (i have a reseller). But it really seems like i get what i paid for :beer: Their staff helped me restore my full backups from...
  10. Erizo

Finally NLC ;D

After years of hard work and good spam, finally achieved 1000 (+1) posts :beer: I can't believe i've finally lost completely my time here.... oldman2
  11. Erizo

In need of some hosting D:

Well... the server i was in finally gave up. So i'm in need of something up like this: 99% uptime :) cPanel/WHM Reseller :D (i only keep my sites and some friends' sites there) Unlimited (if possible) of mysql databases, addon domains and stuff, lol. I have complete backups of my sites...
  12. Erizo

Robbed

We were. It sucked... a lot. It was snowing like hell yesterday(if hell'd snow,lol), and... well, we went back to our house to find some missing stuff, and some other stuff everywere around. They took a tv, my mother's rings, a laptop which wasn't mine (was trying to fix), and something of the...
  13. Erizo

Water

It's on the moon :evilb: http://www.google.com/search?q=water+on+the+moon&ct=wateronmoon09-hp&oi=ddle And here was i thinking it was made out of cheese... :lol:
  14. Erizo

Free MyBB forum hosting! (Spanish and English)

Hi! :evilb: GratisBB.com is offering free MyBB forum hosting in spanish and english:talk: MyBB forums have a lot of plugins and themes already installed, for customization :D You can find more about the features of GratisBB here: http://gratisbb.com/caracteristicas.html We currently have...
  15. Erizo

Using editdns and parked domain?

Hi :) I messed it up real nice here... long story short, anyone knows how to use the editdns service and still use the domain as parked domain? :ninja:
  16. Erizo

Dylan...?

Anyone seen him? Having some trouble over here... :(
  17. Erizo

Need some help with Parking a Domain

Hi :P I don't know where else to put this, so i think it goes in this subforum xD Anyways... i was wondering if some of you guys and gals can help me out here. I've never ever set up a parked domain before, and today i changed the domain of my blog. I wanted to park the old domain there...
  18. Erizo

nVidia, dead?

http://www.semiaccurate.com/2009/10/06/nvidia-kills-gtx285-gtx275-gtx260-abandons-mid-and-high-end-market/ zomg... and i loved nvidia D:
  19. Erizo

Free MyBB forum hosting! (Spanish and English)

Hi! :evilb: GratisBB.com is offering free MyBB forum hosting in spanish and english:talk: MyBB forums have a lot of plugins and themes already installed, for customization :D You can find more about the features of GratisBB here: http://gratisbb.com/caracteristicas.html We currently have...
  20. Erizo

Need some help with a HD

Hi :knockedou Ok, here's the situation. My uncle has a laptop, somewhat old (not too much). That laptop suddenly stopped working, and apparently the HD just died. Like that. Poof, dead. Linux won't recognize the drive, and i've tried Hiren's BootCD and nothing :o My uncle has a lot of...
Back