• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Erizo

Who remembers the old days?

Hi Mr. Tracker, big fan here. Also, recoil here.
  2. Erizo

Calling iBright, Ben, Blank, Decker, Jan, Dan the Irishman and co

Wow, I'm the co? No name calling? :(
  3. Erizo

Nostalgia

Heyyyyyy! Why'd y'all forgot about me? :P Just passing by to say hello, good to see a lot of familiar nicknames! The opening post of the thread said pretty much everything about webhosting and forums... so sad to see it fade. I even have a blog for funny/curious/interesting pictures as a hobby...
  4. Erizo

PHP Help with drupal, please? =)

Hello all! It's been a long time since I've been here :classic2: I was wonderinf if anyone can help me with a big problem I have... I needed to do a project for my school, so I chose to do a website using Drupal. BUT, now that I'm on the last week where I have to deliver the final things, my...
  5. Erizo

So i failed my english test...

I didn't lose my temperament... but thanks =) They'd just came up with something like "I can't understand that English" or some bullthing like that. Thanks! That actually helps me understand a bit more. I agree, maybe that last sentence was a little too much. Thanks, to both of you! =)
  6. Erizo

Free asp hosting?

Sorry for replying so late, i ended up using one of those automatic hosts with free asp. Was a little limited, but that did the job. Thanks for asking, anyway :evilb:
  7. Erizo

Free asp hosting?

Hello all =) It's been some time since i've been here... I was wondering if anyone could provide free hosting with ASP? I want to test some things (learning a bit about ASP), and it'd be great if anyone could offer this. I'd prefer if anyone could spare it without ads (the site will only be...
  8. Erizo

Okay, so what host are you guys out there using these days?

I've been using wswd for a while now, and i've received nothing but good things. Reliable, good support, good price... everything seems excellent with them. And (i don't know if they still have this going on) you could maybe take advantage of their refugee discount if you're running from a...
  9. Erizo

First of all, thanks for taking the time and giving feedback =) All the "I" are supposed to be capitalized? Regardless of wherever it is? I thought so about informal wording (that it may had annoyed the teachers) There is no transcript error, the question is written like that :lol: Well...
  10. Erizo

Sorry for not replying until today, school kept me busy... but i managed to get a copy of my test. I'll scan the article and the questions later, if anyone would love to help out, but here's a transcript of what i wrote. I realize today that i made a few (small) mistakes, but you're all free to...
  11. Erizo

` It's a test required to get my Computer Systems Engineer title... Also, on an unrelated topic, great service on wswd so far =) I'll try to get a copy of my answered test, they won't let me take it home with me. It was an article about the Rover landing on Mars (or something like that) The...
  12. Erizo

Thanks =) Also, is FWS dead? I mean... only you replied =(
  13. Erizo

Can you believe it? (to all who have read me) I know i don't have perfect english skills (i'm from Mexico), but come on... Half the test were trap questions (that did in no way prove that the student knows english) and the other half was an essay (page long) and a question (half-page...
  14. Erizo

MyBB Multiforums MOD beta testers wanted.

lol, because you told me to do so :lol:
  15. Erizo

PMed you, but haven't received the email :ninja:
  16. Erizo

Dead or Alive?

Like iBright, i pop from time to time too... not much to tell, amigos.
  17. Erizo

Age: 22 Experience: Mostly bug fixer in sites i own... i'm a webmaster that mostly uses wordpress. I've used another mybb multiforums script before, too.
  18. Erizo

Need a small reseller

Thank you, i've replied. And thanks to all the hosts that replied, but even if wswd didn't offer up a lot of gb and nifty features, it seemed the one with the better quality (no offense to everyone else).
  19. Erizo

Need a small reseller

I've decided to try wswd. I've currently sent a support ticket, let's see how it goes.
  20. Erizo

Need a small reseller

I don't need a specific server location, but USA would be preferred. I'm still looking for offers... i wanted to signup with socheaphost, but due to MaxMind cancelling my order (since i'm currently at Juarez City but reside mostly at El Paso and signed up with USA as the country of residence)...
Back