• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Powweb and Greymatter

I just wanted to know if anyone on this board runs greymatter on a powweb hosted site. The reason I ask is that they don't seem to allow you CHMOD any CGI scripts or directories any way except 755, which of course would make Greymatter impossible.
  2. R

PowWeb any good?

I'm looking for a webhost and I have been thinking about PowWeb. I just wondered if anyone else uses this or knows anything about them. I don't want to end up with a lousy host.
  3. R

Anyone run Greymatter on a free host?

Just wondering if anyone uses Greymatter on a free host. I am hoping to be able to do this, but I haven't had the best of luck in finding a good free host that offers a CGI-BIN. I'll probably end up buying a domain and using paid hosting eventually.
  4. R

Greymatter On a Free Host

I have an free web host account with Tripod, which despite what people say is actually a very decent free host. It has a CGI-BIN which is very important to me because I intend to run Greymatter on my site. I had absolutely no problems with the uploading in ASCII and the CHMODing and all but...
Back