• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

new host needed - searching impossible

My current host doesn't seem to be very flexible with their hosting plans. I did ask for a more custom plan-- when I originally signed up with them, and they couldn't help me. Oh well.
  2. M

:) I'm not really sure how much bandwidth I need. I only know that I have 6 gigs now, and I haven't had problems with it. And I'm afraid that when I start up my second domain, I'll have more traffic than before. I know that I have an average of 100 pageviews a day, and then I don't know how...
  3. M

Hello All. I have been hosting my personal/journal domain with the same company for the past year or so. I have been happy with the service, but now I have "grown out of" their hosting plan. I have tried to do a search, but nothing comparable seems to come up. Basically, I need a host...
  4. M

How can I transfer my DomainZero Domain

Hello all. I've been using a domain zero name along with port5 hosting, and now I realize that it's probably about time to renew-- is there any way to transfer this domain? When I go to the domainzero page, I don't even see domainzero... ? What's going on please? I've been in domain bliss and...
  5. M

need a host for a personal site!

i went with your-site.com but so far have not been satisfied with their customer support. how long am i supposed to wait for a reply? two days? a week?
  6. M

i probably won't use but 10megs of space. i only need cgi to automate my journal and form-mail. there's no reason for me to spend a lot of $$ on this site! it's just a *personal* site. i just happen to want ftp, cgi and no adds. so i'll pay for that. i don't need all that other stuff.
  7. M

actually, i would prefer to pay yearly. how about whizhosting.com... they seem pretty fast for me... and at $3/month...
  8. M

hi! i've been looking for a host for my personal site (small journal/photography site). anyways, i'm looking at different hosts, and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the following. all i really want is pop-mail, a mailing list (not super necessary), cgi support, enough space for...
  9. M

getadomain.com

i'd love to use this service but they seem to have problems with the shopping cart! has anyone else used http://www.getadomain.com ???
  10. M

add free guestbooks

hello! i'd like a reliable add-free guestbook-- or at least a script that is not to difficult to understand (i'm a cgi virgin :) ). does anyone know of such a place/script?
  11. M

http://www.duploweb.com/

has anyone heard/used this hosting service? 35$ a year isn't bad...? is it?
  12. M

easyspace.com

does anyone have any experience with this site? i'm looking to buy a .nu domain or perhaps .ly or .to-- so far they seem the cheapest. hmm. on second thought, they aren't very cheap with the alternative TLD's. ok. does anyone know of a good place to register a .nu/.ly/.to name? i'm...
  13. M

free web host for domainzero domain

thanks! thanks so much chicken!
  14. M

oh yes i'm really just *testing* the waters here with a free web server. i'm a student, and when my schedule permits, i "plan" on getting a job. :) till then, i can't wrack up any more credit card charges. when i do go bannerless, i plan on using http://vervehosting.com i've heard...
  15. M

thanks thanks. i'll look again. (i spent all night last night doing this!) it's hard to find the *right* place! and xoasis sounds good. ciao~ melissa
  16. M

hello! i've just spent the past HOUR or so pouring over the posts on this board. lovely! lovely! community. i'm looking for a place to host my domainzero domain (which i got before they went to a paid service). right now i'm using it as a URL frame, but i know i could do so much better if it...
Back