• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

PHP / MYSQL Help Needed

Hello I have a quick question which i hope somebody can answer. I have to tables with in a mysql database set out like below Table 1 - ID - USER - SCORE - SECTION Table 2 - ID - Guest - SCORE - SECTION (Not exactly the same set up but using the above as an example.) I need to...
  2. W

Modal Windows - Javascript/Jquery

Is there a way you can transfer data when a user clicks on a modal window link and it opens up? Any help would be appreciated Thanks
  3. W

PHP Mysql

I have to somehow make these arrays using php reading the values from a mysql database. Can you help. The Array name isneeds to be fruits. Then in the array it has the name of the fruit. Image, description and then a onclick link...
  4. W

Help required

nah cronjob not the way to go. I need to get the original time in a string then check the new time in a string. I need source code like this: $value = Original time string - new time string if($value is greater then 48hrs) then Update table value to yes else do nothing end if
  5. W

Help required

What I need is for it to get the exact time and then when they log in again get the exacgt time and do current time - original time and if the difference is 48hrs then change a value in the db. Are you with me?
  6. W

Help required

Hello, Just a quick php question that may be easy to do.... I need code that when a user joins it get the date and time and stores it in a database. Then I need code so when the user logs on next it checks to see if it is 48hrs since they joined and if so it changes a value in the database...
  7. W

Saving Images

Is it possible to save uploaded images in a mysql database?? If so can you show me how to set up the db then a simple code to add the picture to the db and how to retrieve it many thanks
  8. W

Need code possible Javascript

Hey Guys, Looking for some code that will do the following. Read values from a mysql db. Three field A, B, C, Of now there will be 5 records on a page: A B C A B C A B C etc At the end of the line is a yes and a no button. If the yes botton is clicked then we need to change the...
  9. W

PHP MYSQL (should be easy :) )

Did not help
  10. W

$ge = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table WHERE homawa='a'"); while($get = mysql_fetch_array($ge)) { $name = $get['value']; } Thats the code used to read it. The value = "John O'Connor" and all it outputs when I use: echo"$name"; is John O Is it maybe a setting problem with mysql or something?
  11. W

Ive done that but now when i read it instead of getting "Ben Te'o" I get "Ben Te\" Please help
  12. W

where abouts would i add mysql_real_escape_string( $your_mysql_value );
  13. W

$ge = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM table'"); while($get = mysql_fetch_array($ge)) { $val = $get['name']; } Thats the code
  14. W

For the life of me I cannot remember how to fix it so can someone here rejig my memory..... PROBLEM: in a mysql db I have a value "Lance O'Connor" but when i read the value in php it comes out as "Lance O" can somebody please remind me how I get the value to come out on php as "Lance...
  15. W

File permission help

I have a VPS and when i upload files it automatically does the file permissions as 644! (Which is no good when using most php scripts!!) Is there a way to change it so it automatically changes hem to 744 or 755?? Thanks in advance
  16. W

PHP - VPS Problem

Hi, I moved to a new VPS and I'm having some problems. If i go to forum.domain.com it does not work if i goto www.forum.domain.com then it works but if i go to forum1.domain.com then it works also can someone please help as to why forum would only work with www. and why forum1. sub...
  17. W

PHP MYSQL Question

Is there any security issues that may arise by doing this?
  18. W

PHP MYSQL Question

And for the VPS i do the same thing and then instead of putting localhost I use the IP of VPS... Correct???
  19. W

PHP MYSQL Question

Hey Mate, How would I get the ip address of the shared host?
  20. W

PHP MYSQL Question

Hi, I have two domains hosted with two different host. One with shared hosting and one on a VPS. My question is: Is it possible for the domain hosted on the shared hosting site to read and use a database on the VPS. My problem is the shared hosting mysql goes down quiet a bit but the...
Back