• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Insiderhosting.com and Laker Fever!!!

Since we at Insiderhosting.com are all HUGE Los Angeles Laker fans, we would like to extend an incredible offer to our friends here at WHT. In celebration of the Lakers success and 99.99% probability of them winning the championship, for a third consecutive year, the packages that we are...
  2. I

Multiple Domain Packages Starting At $10!!!

Insiderhosting.com is pleased to announce our multiple domain hosting plans. If you have more than one domain and don't want to pay full price for hosting more sites, then this package is for you!! Here are the plans/special offers: Package: Personal Web Space: 200Mb Bandwidth: 7000MB...
  3. I

mysql database backup

Where do you want to download that file, to your local computer or another server?
  4. I

mysql database backup

use the command mysqldump -uusername -ppassword database_name > backup.sql Then depending on where you want to download it, IE to your local computer or another server, you would use FTP (local) and wget (server)
  5. I

New InsiderHosting.com Offer

If uptime, friendly customer service, and simply lightening FAST servers are all characteristics that you look for in a host, then look no further! http://www.insiderhosting.com is the host for you. Please understand that our packages will NOT be the cheapest that you receive, but we strive to...
  6. I

Helpdesk script

take a look at www.perldesk.com as it is one of the best helpdesks that I've seen. It is coded in cgi/mysql.
Back