• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Request: hosting to test out a site of mine

Thank you for the replies both of you, I will review both of your packages :)
  2. D

Request: hosting to test out a site of mine

Hello all :) I have a website which is re-launching in May however I would like to test out the new version for the next 1-2 months on a seperate server whereby I will be making CSS changes, changing some things here and there. My site is a news website running Wordpress. I did look into...
  3. D

Need hosting for Large PhpBB forum !

I have it online but its not working as the host thats currently hosting it has upgraded something which is caused it not to show.. but I have access to my cpanel so therefore ive created a back up. Is there anything else i could do apart from posting.. I always tend to forget and get stressed...
  4. D

Need hosting for Large PhpBB forum !

Hey Guys.. I need a home for my PhpBB3 forum on a TV show which has over 1,070 members.. I can display your ads in the footer of the index if you wish! It contains no Mp3 or video files.. just the forum. I need a host who is reliable and who i can count will keep my forum online.. at least 95%...
  5. D

Need Hosting for Musician Fansite

its basically music videos and appearances although the record company themselves have visited our site and said its fine
  6. D

Need Small Hosting for Musician Fansite

yeah sorry guys, this is a duplicate of another thread.. please close this one.. I forgot my account details for my other account so registered again but then remembered them after
  7. D

Need Small Hosting for Musician Fansite

Hi again Guys!.. it looks like i need another one of my sites to be re-hosted. I currently own a fansite on a UK Music Artist. we have images but most of the multimedia is remotely hosted (youtube.. etc..) I would be grateful if one of you kind hosts out there could spare me 5-10GB Bandwidth...
  8. D

Need Hosting for Popular Forum using PhpBB3 (will display your ads!)

2GB bandwidth is very small for my site
  9. D

Need Hosting for Popular Forum using PhpBB3 (will display your ads!)

Hi Guys, I currently own a fairly big forum.. over 700 members and lots of visits per day. We use PhpBB3 RC3 for our forum software. Our old host had an automatic block on there server and because of the PhpBB3 install, our forum was blocked. The forum is discussion for popular UK television...
  10. D

Need a Reliable Host who allows domain

Hi Again! I'm so disappointed... I have a site which is doing ever so well but the only down point is my host having so much downtime.. I wont say which host it is but i am now stuggling as many users are using other sites to get news and updates rather then mine. So please webmasters!, if you...
  11. D

Need Hosting for Tiana Benjamin Fansite (Urgently Needed!, Let down by old host)

Thank You. Can anybody help us with this? we would like to get the site up on the net again very quickly
  12. D

Need Hosting for Tiana Benjamin Fansite (Urgently Needed!, Let down by old host)

Thanks for your offer, it was most kind but a banner at the top of the page would dis-order the entire page. the best we can do is a linkback in the Thank You page and a button on the right hand side of each page
  13. D

we have some audio and video interviews of Tiana in FLV video format that we display in a Flash Player. although i suppose 500MB may be too much and we could narrow that down to say, 250MB
  14. D

Hi There Guys, I am one of the staff at a website called Tiana Benjamin Chat. we are currently hosted but the host has let us down and pulled the plug.. as you can see www.tianabenjaminchat.co.uk doesnt work, or for the majority of people who try to access it. Basically, we really need your...
  15. D

Hosting for Fansite

anyone please??
  16. D

Hosting for Fansite

Hosting for Fansite (ASAP!) Hi There, i will soon be opening a Louisa Lytton Fansite and i need a host, I currently do not own a domain and would rely on a subdomain but will be buying a domain in the VERY NEAR future. I would like Fantastico and PhpBB if possible Bandwidth: 5GB - 20GB Disk...
  17. D

Nelly Furtado UK Fansite

resolved
  18. D

Nelly Furtado UK Fansite

would you be able to set me up an account as im at work at the moment
  19. D

Nelly Furtado UK Fansite

Im thinking of opening a Nelly Furtado UK fansite. anyone want to host me? I need at least 5GB Bandwidth and 100MB Disc Space. if my bandwidth exceeds i may need it increased. I WILL accept ads, buttons and linkbacks
  20. D

Space for Videos

please delete this post
Back