• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Personal portfolio & blog hosting wanted

Hello folks, I need a free web space where I can use Wordpress seamlessly for my portfolio and blog, with compatibility to use Twitter widget and "contact me" form. I have my own domain names so I will need allowance on at least one addon and parked domains as well. I used to have a paid...
  2. R

Looking for free python host

Hi all. I am looking for a free hosting service that is capable for python scripts. There is a free CMS tool called Skeletonz which is based on python that I would like to try for a personal website. I'm also looking for the following features: - PHP and Python enabled - at least 1 MySQL...
  3. R

Looking for free hosting for a mmorpg guild website

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a reliable hosting for a mmorpg guild website with, best of all, the following features: - CPanel with discussion forum available for install - 30MB space or more - FTP upload. Browser upload is optional. - No ads required. Though I'm willing to place a small...
  4. R

Looking for free CGI hosting for a web game beta

Hi people. It's my first time to host cgi game on internet and I'm very new to cgi stuff as well... Please correct me if I said anything wrong :P I'm translating a Japanese cgi web game into English (the original creator has provided downloads and allowed people to edit it. If you can read...
Back