• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Hostful.net/Hostful.info Down?

Does anyone know why the site and all of it's hosted sites are down? I try to access mt site and the main site and nothing. It keeps timing out. There was no warning of it and I get emails from the staff about what's going down, so this is new to me. Anyone else having the same problem...
  2. D

Need hosting for MOD Music

Thank you Sabyre, but I was able to get a host. Should anything happen that makes me have to give up my host, I'll contact you. Thanks again. Offer for hosting has been fulfilled. Thanks all. Jesse~
  3. D

Need hosting for MOD Music

Hey guys, I need simple, yet effective, web hosting for my MOD Music files. Here's what I'm looking for: Free Web Hosting 250MB Space 1GB or 2GB BW FTP Sub-domain Textlink Ads (or Google AdSense) Easy Signup Instant Activation cPanel, email and all that other great stuff doesn't...
  4. D

What do you look for in "FREE" hosting?

Reliablity and support. Those are my two main concerns. Anything else is trivial compared to those two items. Without reliablity, you have host that have server crashes, lose connnections or worse...completely closed down. Without support, nothing gets done and problems only mount and get...
  5. D

Free Forum

Can anyone recommend a good free forum? I'm currently with jconserv.net and they are having so many problems that it's making me become very irritable. I can't change the logo anymore, and I can't even post...and I'm the admin! :angry2: Either way, I'm looking for a good and reliable...
  6. D

Scouting for new host...

how could it be considered "leeching" if I'm PAYING monthly for the web host? you give me an answer to that and I'll shut up, besides, someone is already working on it so I might not have to change. You need to learn to read the post instead of reading the first post placed then skimming...
  7. D

Scouting for new host...

Not happy at all... So, I had decided on going with phazecore.com with the Rep from the last reply, Koh. Now, I was promised WORKING PHP and CGI/Perl scripting, yet once I configured everything, the scripts kept giving me errors for every file I linked to the script. I even got help from a...
  8. D

Scouting for new host...

Hey there, I'm looking for free/cheap hosting for my website. 500MB or more of space No Ads/No Banners/No Posting Requirements 3GB - Unlimited Bandwidth per month 1 FTP Account CGI/PERL Mail Enabled Free Domain Name/Cheap Domain Name WebStats Please help me out. My current site...
Back