• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. X

CloudyUpload.com - Fast, Free Image Hosting

CloudyUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images. * Powered by the Cloud. Access your images wherever you are from any device! * Blazing fast...
  2. X

FasterUpload - Unlimited, Fast Image Hosting!

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 2MB maximum image size * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited images per upload! * Guaranteed 99.99% uptime on our servers! *...
  3. X

FasterUpload.com - Unlimited free image/photo hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you need a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size for guests, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, plus unlimited...
  4. X

FasterUpload.com - Blazing Fast Image Hosting (FREE!)

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1 Megabyte maximum upload size, 3MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per...
  5. X

Need a custom VPS? Let me know!

I'm setting up a dedicated server shortly and will have a bit of room left on the server. I would like to host a couple VPS servers on the rest of this space. I do not plan to oversell the space and bandwidth. If you are in need of a VPS of any size, please PM me your requirements and...
  6. X

[INFINITIE.NET] SPRING VPS Specials! - 80GB HD, 768MB RAM, FREE CPANEL/WHM $19.99!

=================================================== WHT SPECIAL OFFER - VPS Linux Hosting w/ Select DGS http://www.infinitie.net/ =================================================== —————————————————————————————————————————— Select DGS Virtual Private Server Plans Limited Time Offer Plans...
  7. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, now unlimited images per upload...
  8. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, FREE image hosting!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  9. X

FasterUpload.com - BLAZING speeds, unlimited image hosting

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 1.5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  10. X

1 Dedicated Server - 2GB RAM, 1TB HDD, more for $59/month

I still have one spot left on a rack to place a dedicated server and would like to fill that spot up. Here's what I've got: Atom 1.6Ghz Dual- Core CPU 2GB DDR2 Memory 1000GB SATA Hard Drive 2000GB bandwidth (100mbit port, metered) 5 IPs Unmanaged Linux/Windows OS of your choice $59/month $0...
  11. X

Dedicated or Lease-To-Own

Looking for a dedicated under $70/month of any sort or a lease-to-own type offer. Let me know what you've got and please keep the costs under $100. I understand it won't be ultra-powerful but I'd still like to see what can be offered. Thanks
  12. X

Review: FasterUpload.com

What do you think of the layout for the site? How can I improve the design? First 3 people to give me a good few sentence review will receive a free 6 month premium account to the site! Thanks :classic2:
  13. X

FasterUpload.com - We're back, and more secure and faster!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free file hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your files? FasterUpload.com has returned and is now located in one of the fastest datacenters on the planet. Download speeds reach nearly 1mb/second* and upload speeds...
  14. X

free hosting with LXAdmin?

Do you think having a free web host that gives away LXAdmin accounts will have any attraction or gain any interest at all? Firstly it's unique and you don't see it much, but on the other hand it lacks a lot of features that you find in cPanel. What do you all think?
  15. X

FasterUpload.com Img Hosting **Up to 8MB** Upload unlimited images!

FasterUpload.com Free Image Hosting - We allow up to 8MB image size, with unlimited uploads. - FasterUpload runs on a server with 32GB RAM and quad core CPUs, holding 600GB of storage space for images. - We offer free support for the website. Need help? We will answer you within 24 hours...
  16. X

Need a backup VPS for a few days

I will be reloading my server in the next few days, and I just need some sort of simple backup VPS for the next few days. I don't need any specs, anything like that, except for the following: - SSH (for transferring these files/folders) - Around 13GB space. I'd be willing to negotiate a...
  17. X

FasterUpload.com - Upload your images *faster*!!!

FasterUpload.com Do you want a free image hosting solution that has blazing fast speeds and offers multiple ways of sharing your images? ::Features:: * 5 Megabyte maximum upload size, 8MB maximum upload size for registered users. * Upload unlimited images, up to 10 images per upload! * Our...
  18. X

Need a simple backup VPS

I need a remote backup VPS for my server, which I will be running no site on, simply backing up parts of my site once in a while, until I get a new server set up for backups in a couple months. Very simply, I need the following: - 4 GB space - 10GB transfer (or more if you can.) - Any kind of...
  19. X

Fully Managed - High End VPS - Special Offer!

Kaifong.net Hosting has more servers being loaded up again and this time we're selling managed, high end virtual private servers for a low price! This time, it's a special offer, so you have to PM me or contact helpdesk to grab this offer. Here's the specs: Shared CPU (up to 2.4GHz burstable)...
  20. X

Some powerful dedicated server...

I'm looking to invest into a semi- powerful dedicated server with around 4GB RAM and a reasonably sized hard drive. Dual core to quad core is fine... It should come with about 20 IPs, and there should be discounts on control panels for the server. (VPS) Either at least 4TB bandwidth or...
Back