• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. nex-gen host

Suggestion

new skins would be nice. also a new design for the front, I agree with utcrazy, its terrible.
  2. nex-gen host

PowerDVD 7.0

this is warez right? edit: oh wait its a trial:P I have this installed (legit) its good stuff.
  3. nex-gen host

FlatFile IP Logger

mysql is easy, just use a hidden input then use post and submit to directory.
  4. nex-gen host

Free Quality Hosting 1GB space and 50GB bandwidth cPanel NO ADS

yes, on the other hand i'm allowed to comment, my free host has been incorperated into one of the largest networks around, on its own dedicated servers and has been around for some while. 1 month is nothing, the hosting equivelent of 1 day. I think thats also a little harsh, he was commenting...
  5. nex-gen host

This Forum..

you should be a comedian;)
  6. nex-gen host

This Forum..

ohhhh! a sexual inuendo! very witty. :rolleyes2
  7. nex-gen host

hi

www.catch-free.com shortest reply ever :P
  8. nex-gen host

This Forum..

the reason there are guests is yahoo slurp bot, click on quick links and whos online, 90 percent are yahoo slurp bot..
  9. nex-gen host

Looking for Reseller host less than $6 pm

for $6.50/month (when you use 35%sale, this offer is for life not for your first month) 5,000mb space 50gb bandwidth 99% uptime 1 hour support (24/7) unlimited features weekly backups cpanel/whm/fantstico http://www.webhostingmasters.com/reseller.html
  10. nex-gen host

Free Userbar Creator

very cool! gd by any chance? very neat and clever tool, sure to be a success.
  11. nex-gen host

Request Again

The closest I can offer you is this: 10gb space 200gb bandwidth DAILY BACKUPS (this is very handy for you;)) no shell, but we will happily get your database uploaded for you. latin1 is supported in mysql 99% uptime 1 hour support response (24/7 support) $13/month when you use the code 35%sale...
  12. nex-gen host

10gb sapce, 100gb bandwith $5 a month!!!

my god. is everyone a moron?! go to webhosting and click on ORDER.
  13. nex-gen host

Need a small Dedicated for a project!

nothing personal, and its not a rich poor thing. the reason is that over time the requests on fws for free things have been getting more and more ridiculous, free reseller ect... but this is a whole new level! a free reseller is about $3 worth, a free dedicated for 2 months is $100 (for...
  14. nex-gen host

Free Quality Hosting 1GB space and 50GB bandwidth cPanel NO ADS

hah, this has to be a new fws record:P
  15. nex-gen host

setback?

ah ok thanks for clearing that one up.
  16. nex-gen host

setback?

a few threads have dissapeared, what happened? I was looking for the one about someone selling an image host... database crash?
  17. nex-gen host

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

you get a warning, and your given some time to delete the offending account.
  18. nex-gen host

50% Off All Shared and Reseller Plans for Life! FREE CLIENTEXEC TO ALL RESELLERS!!!

yup:P so long as your users don't violate OUR tos.
  19. nex-gen host

yes it is, also clientexec has a value of $13 and is a fully legit version.
  20. nex-gen host

making money

try auctioning your kidneys;)
Back