• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Space Ghost

I just popped out for a cigarette

you wouldn't believe what happened!
  2. Space Ghost

Hosting

need 500mb space xxgb bandwidth php/mysql/ftp/cpanel would like to pay quarterly, if not yearly. no more than $20. sounds simple right? here's the kicker. you need to accept something other than paypal. i refuse to deal with them and their ----ty underhanded business. thanks :)
  3. Space Ghost

Name change

Space Ghost please and thanks pirate2
  4. Space Ghost

Front page

Frontpage ever going to get a lick of paint? I visited for the first time in about 8 years and it's still exactly the same. Or is it now that the forums are the main focus? Just wondering is all pirate2
  5. Space Ghost

What are the ways of moving forward and innovating?

These days, it's become much easier to become a paid hosting company. The market is drowning in offers of unlimited hosting and fly-by-night companies offering the world. Reading through the paid hosting forums, hell even the free hosting ones; for every 2 companies that are amazing and really...
  6. Space Ghost

Hello

I am mainly posting this here because I want some real members to see it and not a fly-by-night member out to make a quick buck. The deal is, I need a logo made.. 205px by 64px and maybe a bigger one. $20.50 paypal if we come to a deal and I'd need the psd for future editing if needed. PM me...
  7. Space Ghost

What The Hell

Happened Here!!!!
  8. Space Ghost

Good day

hello. it's been a long time. how are you all? i busted my knee the other day. pain x 10. who has heard the new elliott smith b-sides/rarities collection? that man is sorely sorely missed. xo
  9. Space Ghost

supp

sup at old members. how are you guys? my my my it has been an eventful year. 36,071 unread posts since my last visit :o anything new to report? p.s. hi jan-be kind and dont move this to spam :(
  10. Space Ghost

Hello

Hello It's been a while, how are you all?
  11. Space Ghost

I need a job.

Hi. I need a job. If you want my CV please feel free to email me here. Here are my skills from my CV: KEY SKILLS I am proficient in HTML and PHP as well as Adobe Photoshop. My typing speed is 72 WPM. I also have experience working as 1st line support on a helpdesk. I have experience instaling...
  12. Space Ghost

Domain needed

Can anyone help me out with a free domain? I mean any domain, just as long as it's TLD! The reason I need it is for a little project I've got rolling. a review site with a twist.. and when it picks up a little, I'll pay for the domain? And obviously, if you want any ads posted, that's no...
  13. Space Ghost

Ask me about being a [ex]scientologist!

When I was 15, I was shopping around town probably looking for girls or someone to buy me those illusive 16+ video games. Briefly, after stopping to take a swig of my beverage.. a female approached me, she greeted me and asked me how I was and what I had planned today. Little did I know what...
  14. Space Ghost

So.. I've been in Iraq for two weeks.

I joined the TA (Territoral Army) here in the UK a few months back and about 3 weeks back we were told [if we were eligible] we would be shipped off to Iraq for a training course which would show us all what to do in case we had to go and backup the real army. Let me tell you, the news...
  15. Space Ghost

So, do any of you guys need hosting? [Read before deleting/moving me!]

[!!! Don't move this - this offer is only for regulars and not for the "I like to signup just to request things" people] I like you guys (and I hope you like me ;)) so if any of you want some nice hosting - check this out: 250Mb space 5Gb bandwidth FTP/PHP/MySQL/CGI Direct linking allowed...
  16. Space Ghost

My Experience with Benji Madden of Good Charlotte

This isn't your "OMG I MET BENJI MADDEN AND WE ATE PIZZA 2GATHA" story. This happened last sunday at the GC concert (I have no excuse except my friend wanted me to go ) So yadda, yadda skipping all the crap.. we went around the back of the place were the show was and there GC were signing...
  17. Space Ghost

So.. the Episode III trailer...

Some people (if not all, it's been pimped on the TV enough) must have seen. What did you think? Looking tasty :bandit2:
  18. Space Ghost

What is in your bag?

Bag, rucksack, messenger bag - whatever. I have Folder Minidisk player Pens Tickets Wallet Money Kind of a weird topic I know but, hey pirate2
  19. Space Ghost

Avoid "HostnDesign.net"

I signed up for these guys with the basic package and all was fine until I tried to install a phpBB forum and I had trouble.. so I went to Live Help who helped me installed one for me, ok thats cool but when I tried to install other mysql-based scripts and none would work (mysql errors etc - had...
  20. Space Ghost

Fave music

It's been a while (or so I could see) since there has been one of these threads. So, what bands/music etc do you like? Mine: Green Day, Bad Religion, Lostprophets, Brand New, The Mars Volta, Blink 182 just to name a few. (the best bands highlight and make important) Don't make this a...
Back