• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Cheap Domains - Australia - .com.au $54.95

Too bloody right. These people on this forum look a gift horse in the mouth and even insult it. I wouldn't normally sell domains direct, I am web programmer/designer and usually sell them included in a complete package. But I thought that other people might be interested in a good price...
  2. E

Netbank?

Nope that isn't it. http://www.netbank.commbank.com.au is the one he is talking about. Simon
  3. E

You can't buy one anyway Australian Business = .com.au, When clients are searching for an Australian business they look for .com.au first. Besides 10 sterling is $25AUD so x2 for two years you get $50AUD. So a .com.au is not that much more expensive and brings more local traffic. Also...
  4. E

Well they are in Aussie dollars not American (I'd like to see a $9AUD domain), this is an offer more for Australians who wish to stay local and pay in Australian Dollars. This is a good price for an Australian registrar, look around. Besides the good price is the .au domains. You will not...
  5. E

I can accept payment through, DirectDeposit, Netbank, PayPal, PayMate, Money Order (Postal).
  6. E

Netbank?

You need a BSB and account number of the account you wish to use. Unfortunately PayPal only seem to currently support withdrawal from PayPal to an Aussie account and not the other way. BSB = Bank, State, Branch Simon
  7. E

Have a nice life Have a nice life.
  8. E

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

I was here for the beginning of this thread. Damn it is huge now. Have not really visited this forum for a year or so.
  9. E

What ever happened to L33T.CA?

Thanks for the reply. I used their service when it first came out and was still free. They would even install particular modules for you and everything it was heaven. It was also fast before all the warez and so on arrived. But I lost track of them when they went paid.
  10. E

What ever happened to L33T.CA?

I was just wondering whether anybody knew what actualy happened to L33t.ca?
  11. E

Name all dead free web hosts

http://www.l33t.ca
  12. E

A simple (or not so simple) guide to requesting free webhosting

I really like this little guide and I like to think that when I have posted requested in the past they have been well formatted and easy to understand. As well as detailing the technical requirements. If I see a post that is in all caps then I don't read it let alone reply to. Same goes for...
  13. E

Are free webhosts trustable?

If you can get it for free why pay? Besides it never hurts to ask.
  14. E

I did. I said they were trustworthy. I was also commenting on your newly invented word as well of course. You want more than a one word answer I take it. No pleasing some people. A nice succinct answer that addresses two issues in one, how much more do you want?
  15. E

Trustworthy.
  16. E

.com +web forwarding +pop +cheap

Yes it does have pop and smtp but how would I go about making them work in conjunction with each other? Thanks, Simon
  17. E

Thank you for your swift and positive reply. I took a look at the two providers you mentioned. http://namecheap.com/domain_name_features.asp Does not appear to have POP included in th price ($17.95p.a. for 10 boxes). And GoDaddy does not appear to have any provision for email. Not...
  18. E

I am looking to register my first "bought" domain. I currently have a domain in the form of .com.ru. So I have no idea what to do or where to go and even after reading the stickies and a few post here I am none the wiser. I want to be able to adjust all the records like cname and mx record...
Back