• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Koh

need new host support wap and curl

Hi Becks, Is your cPanel statement a requirement? If not, you might be interested to take a look at your Managed Hosting plans. We are currently updating our plans and I can assure you the bandwidth is soon enough increasing to a suitable amount in comparison to our storage space we currently...
  2. Koh

Reseller request

Hi Selmore, We could offer you 3 years of reseller hosting for the price of 2. Please visit www.aainaa.net/?Act=pReseller for more information, and PM me if interested. Kind regards
  3. Koh

Looking for good host, who can give me first month free

Hi, We do not offer this much of bandwidth within our Managed Hosting plans, but you might be interested to take a look around at our mHosting plans. Please visit www.aainaa.net/?Act=mHosting for more information. We'd be glad to host you! Kind regards
  4. Koh

Need Free Host

Just making an offer :) Thanks for the well deserved comment anyways.
  5. Koh

Need Free Host

Hi gotlinks, We could offer the following if you would place a banner linking to our site at the very bottom on every page. 3GB Storage space; 20GB Bandwidth; Unlimited email accounts/subdomains/MySQL/etc; DirectAdmin control panel w/ Installatron More info: www.aainaa.net Kind...
  6. Koh

Free hosting needed

Hi jma088, We would be glad to host you! We can offer you: 3GB of Storage space 20GB of Bandwidth Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited Email accounts Unlimited Subdomains 10 MySQL databases DirectAdmin control panel w/ Installatron In exchange we would like you to put just 1 banner...
  7. Koh

Need receller hosting(space 50gb)

Hi alwin05, We can provide you the following: (pR) Extreme 100GB Storage space 500GB Bandwidth 24/7 Technical support For $29.95/month For more information, visit our Personal Reseller Plans
  8. Koh

[ AainaA's HOT Summer Deals! ] Managed Hosting 50% recurring discount!

[ AainaA's HOT Summer Deals! ] 50% recurring discount on Managed Hosting AainaA introduces her HOT Summer Deals! Get 50% recurring discount on any Managed Hosting plan! Get discount now on one of the following plans: mH Base 10GB of Bandwidth 5GB of Storage space 24/7 Technical...
  9. Koh

Really reliable free hosting ~1gb space

Hi eK3eKyToPa, We would be glad to host you! We can offer you: 3GB of Storage space 20GB of Bandwidth Unlimited FTP accounts Unlimited Email accounts Unlimited Subdomains 10 MySQL databases DirectAdmin control panel w/ Installatron In exchange we would like you to put just 1 banner at the...
  10. Koh

need cheap proxy hosting

Hi, Yep, more info please. Kind regards
  11. Koh

Free cPanel host needed! Will pay once site gets income.

Hi by-tor2112, We could offer the following if you would place a banner linking to our site at the very bottom on every page. 3GB Storage space; 20GB Bandwidth; Unlimited email accounts/subdomains/MySQL/etc DirectAdmin control panel More info: www.aainaa.net Kind regards,
  12. Koh

Small hosting plan wanted.

Hi Jan, We can provide you the following: (mH) Base 5GB Storage space 10GB Bandwidth 24/7 Technical support For $4.95/month During our "HOT Summer Deals", you can get a 50% recurring discount! For more information, visit our Managed Hosting deals
  13. Koh

Need a host.

hi, I can offer you the following: (mH) Base 10GB Diskspace 25GB Bandwidth Directadmin Control Panel w/ Installatron. At $9.95 /month Order Link The specification of the server is as below: 2X Intel Xeon-Clovertown 5320L-QuadCore [1.86GHz] 4X 1GB 667ECC FB-DIMM DDR2 Uplink...
  14. Koh

I need a free web host with 2GB space & ..

for ioncube, you don't exactly need to install them, just unpack the files at the main directory like /home/<username> and it should work.
  15. Koh

Quality Webhosting

Looking for quality hosting? Look here! Heres the package available: mHosting Base Disk Storage - 1000MB Data Transfer - 10,000MB $5.95/mo mHosting Intermediate Disk Storage - 2,500MB Data Transfer - 30,000MB $9.95/mo mHosting Extreme Disk Storage - 5,000MB Data Transfer...
  16. Koh

Reseller required

I can offer you the following custom plan: 10gb disk space 100gb data transfer Directadmin control panel Unmetered email, domain, ftps $20 /month If you are interested you can contact me at koh@aainaa.org or by the messenger contact in my profiles.
  17. Koh

Nazi??? I don't think so. Get a life Chris.

that's a....really long post, but I doubt the person who post it will bother to reply you though. (side.note: you should just summarize everything)
  18. Koh

DNSreport - Do you use it?

dnsstuff is almost a required tool for me, make life easier.
  19. Koh

Pic-Spot.com

I like the design, it's clean , sort of cute :p
  20. Koh

Small proxy site

is it going to be open to public? since proxy site usually take up significant resources on server
Back