• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Dean

Logo Design Job - Cash in hand

Willing to pay $50 AUD (Sorry real pov right now) Brief: logo is for my photography bus. all sorts.. babies, teens, models.. etc target: Mainly Teens, but "corporate" enough for adults colors: black and subtle colour of your choosing I kinda wanna base the logo off this -...
  2. Dean

$950

So - The Australian Government is giving (basically) every Australian $950 in cold hard tax free cash. :evilb: So I ask you this - what would you buy with your $950? I, personally, am going to by the Six Feet Under box set, and then put the other money towards my MPB.
  3. Dean

Googles Broken

4. Dean

Religulous

Trailer - > http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gxc0XEoQpQ - > Comment!
  5. Dean

XBOX 360 Poll #2

Right so i brought GTA4 off ebay 10 days ago - it still hasn't arrived, but last week he said something about having computer problems and he'd send the game then. Still havn't got it, and hes only around 500km away. Should I buy the game retaily, then start the ebay/paypal disbute train...
  6. Dean

Man charged over (sharing) viral baby-swinging video

Asher Moses December 8, 2008 - 12:12PM A scene from the clip and, inset, Chris Illingworth. A Queensland man has been charged for re-publishing on a video-sharing site a viral video of a man swinging a baby around like a rag doll. The controversial three-minute video had already been...
  7. Dean

XBOX 360 Poll

OK FWS Just got a new child - and have home time spare - should i get a xbox 360? i got a wii but get bored with the single player games quiet easily. The arcade is on special from tomorrow for $238 and the "fix" is $130, for a grand total of $368. Should i get one? What are the...
  8. Dean

I'm now a dad!

I'm now a dad! [now with photos] Born at 15:40, at 9.1 lbs, and 51cm long - Chloe is now in this world! Pics later! (ps: i need somewhere to host pictures, under a .htaccess authentication thingo - any takers? pm me)
  9. Dean

Yahoo Answers Fail.

Thoughts?
  10. Dean

Caption this

A UGE storm hit Queensland on Sunday. Add some hilarity to it. Caption this photo.
  11. Dean

Last Obama Thread...

today...
  12. Dean

Oh no they aint...

Westboro Baptist Church will be picketing the funeral of Obama's grandmother WBC to picket the funeral of Madelyn Payne Dunham, - pursuant to the picketing laws of Hawaii or Kansas or, etc., wherever burial occurs, - in religious protest and warning to the living; to wit: "Prepare to...
  13. Dean

Stealing Thunder...

14. Dean

True Blood

This is from the guys who made SFU. Got on to the first episode - i find it really cool. Thoughts? more info / opening credits here
  15. Dean

Guess what....

16. Dean

Coolest Image you will see today

Enough said.
  17. Dean

Editor Required

Hey guys, Not sure if you are aware of a site I started a moth ago - http://www.somethingwhacked.com Basically its a "Bored at work" site I created to post all of the neat stuff that I found on the web. Unfortunately; I don't have enough time as I thought I did to post, and promote...
  18. Dean

Twitter

Who here tweets? Add me! deanau Its fkn addictve.
Back