• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Dean

What happened? Why is this place so dead?

Ah I miss this place in its prime :(
  2. Dean

Logo Design Job - Cash in hand

Willing to pay $50 AUD (Sorry real pov right now) Brief: logo is for my photography bus. all sorts.. babies, teens, models.. etc target: Mainly Teens, but "corporate" enough for adults colors: black and subtle colour of your choosing I kinda wanna base the logo off this -...
  3. Dean

need chi.mp invite !

I wouldnt mind one of these myself
  4. Dean

Mac Filezilla Help

Make a copy of the app.
  5. Dean

Job Upgrade!

My favourite bits are the $14 fans pointing at the racks. :) Enjoy the job. (not too much utub ok?)
  6. Dean

Melbourne's Hottest Day Ever!

130 now dead
  7. Dean

Site like FWS

The technical side - easy Getting thosands of users- hard
  8. Dean

The speed is just amazing - Look at 1 minute 5 secs in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7klZ3_F6ekI
  9. Dean

What is the proper way to clean LCD screen?

Baby wipes.
  10. Dean

Apprently Melbourne's Morgue is full!
  11. Dean

$950

You sure about that one?
  12. Dean

$950

Yup - Was at 5:30am
  13. Dean

$950

Darwin's in a different country ay? http://www.pm.gov.au/media/Release/2009/media_release_0778.cfm * Tax Bonus for Working Australians of up to $950 paid to every eligible Australian worker earning $100,000 or less. This will support up to 8.7 million individuals. * $950 Single Income...
  14. Dean

$950

So - The Australian Government is giving (basically) every Australian $950 in cold hard tax free cash. :evilb: So I ask you this - what would you buy with your $950? I, personally, am going to by the Six Feet Under box set, and then put the other money towards my MPB.
  15. Dean

Pulp or No Pulp

Only when its freshly squeezed. (No Bottle Pulp!)
  16. Dean

Dad throws child off bridge

[12:00:12] <sole> man [12:00:20] <sole> that bloke that threw his kid off the bridge [12:00:40] <sole> everyone giving him a hard time and saying he should be executed [12:00:48] <sole> but if it was a chick that threw the kid off the bridge [12:01:10] <sole> everyone would be understanding that...
  17. Dean

Dad throws child off bridge

Give him a nasty papercut! (then throw him off the bridge)
  18. Dean

Googles Broken

Back